Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
*is infallible*

i should make exactly two people, in my image, that need to inbreed the species to prosperity. basically im gonna watch me gently caress lady me and have retarded babies this owns lmao glad i turned on the lights for this and made a sicknasty garden for me's to gently caress in

"hey god we did a thing you told us that we should not do is this your fault?"

uhhhhhh... no it's not my fault, err, uhhh, ummm, oh yeah. you guys totally did that out of, ummm, free....... will. yeah that's it. free will. see this isn't my fault because i made you so you could do your own thing even if that thing is the worst possible thing of all time which just started so the bar is pretty low. but yeah this is your fault actually and not mine because im perfect and you hosed up. get out and also now you realize youre naked lmao sorry for ur small peen

*later realize i hosed up and decide to start over from scratch but with at least a couple of everything plus an idiot i make build a ship instead of just using some of my power to do something less extreme like i dont know, literally anything but flood the entire planet*

*never take responsibility for my mistakes*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread