Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
sometimes I listen to moby and take a few goofballs what of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*kicks in door* drinking is really fun, fuckos!

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
for every beer u dont drink ill drink 4-maddox

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
yeah if you're ever bored and thinking wow I see in black and white and getting 4 drinks drunk makes you feel more alive and like this stuff is fun you're depressed

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
but lol trump is president and our future is murky so if drinking makes you feel like the resistance because trump doesn't drink then semper fi

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
how about only drinking on the weekends like normals ever thought of that instead of crying to Allah who told you not to drink to begin with

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
*puts up sign in man cave that says thinkin ain't drinkin*

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
to alcohol! the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems-Homer Simpson

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
drink smoke and jam pills wayyyyyyy up your butt

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
drinking is good, then it gets better, then it gets very very bad

be good to your body goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

Heroin is exactly like this too. They're actually probably equally as dangerous to a person with the inclination to abuse only there's just one you can buy at the grocery store.

im glad that when i started to drink too much i was able to be like whoa buddy, this isn't cool

i wouldn't get the shakes or anything crazy, i wouldn't even drink until the weekends. but i had this idea i HAD to be plastered all weekend or i "wasted" it.

alcohol is cool and everything but if you have to ask yourself "do i drink too much?" you probably doooooooooooooo

• Locked thread