Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im getting drunk right now irl, ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
xanax alone does nothing for me

unless I also drink with it which the last (and only) time i did led to me doing doing 16 shots at a bar, convincing my ex-gf's best friend to drive me and a guy I just met who was friends with a mutual friend to his dealers place to buy yayo and then doing the yayo in the car and then going to get dropped off at a semi rival frat's house to crash their party.

but seriously every other time ive tried xanax I have not felt any difference and just wondered why people take them for fun.

I had a wise older brother from my fraternity later tell me "yeah the best way to describe drinking on xanny is you throw your wallet in the dumpster and then you wake up 12 hours later and all of your friends hate you and you dont know why" lol gently caress

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
DGSW the tough but fair sponser

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just got back from a really nice hike to this waterfall in Malibu with my fiancee and now imma eat some leftover pizza and drink vodka

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i hate this allergy why cant there be medicine for it like claritin :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I prefer to think allergy, not my fault im drunk, i got allergies

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
The Lord works in mysterious ways 500 Good Dogs

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
imma get drunk tonight guys

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

TheSpamalope posted:

Had a good rear end day noons. Went hiking with my fiance all day, stopped for chili and cornbread and beer on the way home, had a beer and finished a work project in about a quarter of the time expected and now I'm drinking some beers and playing Betrayal at Krondor. All right have a good one bud take'er easy

...and if she's easy take her twice.

*slaps your rear end* see ya around pal

that sounds like a good rear end day, I made chili and my fiancee made cornbread last week and it was a good dinner. I didnt really do poo poo at work except shitpost and now im watching shameless and enjoying a dinner of slowcooked beef tip and gravy over mashed potatoes (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
sometimes when I drink too much I forget about things (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the store was all out of the cheap vodka that I like so Im not drinkign tonight for the first night in like ??? months lol

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
how do you sleep without drinking? I even took a melatonin last night but like couldnt sleep at all my brain just wouldnt shut down

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
seriously guys how do you sleep without drinking? Fiancee wants to stop drinking during weeknights and like, feel like I didnt sleep at all last night and little sleep I got wasnt very deep :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Jim Barris posted:

Yeah there's no way around this it's gonna suck and it is going to be difficult but at the end of the day do you want to live your life? That's what you have to ask yourself.

its not even withdrawls though its just like brain wont shut off and it loving sucks

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
the pulled pork im making needed a cup of wine for the recipe ... I guess the rest is for me :getin:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

SpaceClown posted:

Stay sober my friends.

too late lol

get rekt :twisted:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Imma get day drunk and play video games today I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ra tehuti posted:

at the risk of sounding like I care anything about your stupid life, start working out

you might have one sleepless night, take some nyquil or something

I already do bitch boi meet me at the flag pole after class :burgerpug:

• Locked thread