Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
You wouldn't be a broke brained drunk if you had a history of holding yourself accountable for your actions homie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
But hey it's only a number so what if it's not entirely honest

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
If you're not even willing to be honest about how long you've been sober you're really not interested in cleaning up. Besides didn't you only made it like half a week or something? Who cares.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Failure ain't progress. I think i am beginning to understand why you guys are drunks.

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

SpaceClown posted:

I don't drink so :shrug:

Also the only way to fail at something like this is to give up. That's like, life lesson numero uno bud. Did you give up on trying to get a job when the first place you applied didn't call you back?

Did you pretend they actually did call you back and claim you had a perfect record of people calling you back?

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

500 good dogs posted:

ethics in video game journalism is old poo poo

its all about ethics in sobriety duration tracking smh

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Telephones posted:

I have bad anxiety and bad depression and I'm almost out of weed and being friendless it looks like its gonna be that way for a long time coming. I loving hate this, I'm going to run out and then crash and totally ruin my life even more. gently caress this loving poo poo loving world man.

Ahh the dgsw solution

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
It's a nice distraction but no humanity will never get off this doomed earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
Posting is the real problem. You are all sick.

• Locked thread