Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I posted this in some other thread but last year I was thinking maybe I was drinking too much so I went three months with no alcohol/tobacco/weed and it did absolutely nothing. I didn't sleep better, I didn't lose weight, I didn't feel happier. Sobriety is bullshit is what I'm saying.

We are poor stupid apes who accidentally gained consciousness and alcohol, etc. helps us deal with that horrible burden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

Stop being reasonable

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I have an app on my phone called SoberTool or something. It keeps track of how much you would be spending on booze based on your habits. In one month, I saved hundreds of dollars. Mind you, this isn't going out to bars.

You guys should get the app and see how much money you are pouring into your liver. It's kind of eye opening.

I spend approximately $55 on booze a month due to only buying bottom shelf liquor. :)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

How is anyone supposed to be sober after this loving football game? :(

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Lookie what I just found.

It's hard to describe. It's very..... thready I guess. And those threads taste like poo poo.

(it's not bad)

I made this once for some dumb reason, lol

• Locked thread