Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
is overrated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Ork of Fiction posted:

Get a bag and fill it with door knobs then scream and scream into the bag take one of the doorknobs out of the bag put it to your head and then use it to open ur mind.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

VendaGoat posted:

Do you know what the best part of of this thread is?

No, I suppose you don't.

Once you let go, from whatever it is you are holding on to, you begin to understand that you aren't actually falling.

:)

What does that even mean?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I like to drink beer & jack off

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
If coffee can't fix it, it's probably alcohol poisoning.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Smythe posted:

that and ASMR Kidnapping / Psycho Ex Girlfriend videos on my Google Cardboard while i crank my balls off in the coat closet onto my ex girlfriends high heels i hid when she moved out

Hot tip!

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Chinatown posted:

cocaine & booze

:discourse:

Alcohol is a depressant and cocaine is a stimulant
So if you do both it evens out & you're balanced

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

In The Bushes posted:

If you keep drinking you will eventually wind up in a windowless, fluorescent-lit room with a bunch of burnouts whose only joys are stale coffee in plastic cups and going outside en masses to suck down cigarettes before returning to the sickly green room to talk about how much fun they had when they were self-defeating drunks and how everything sucks now and if you keep going to them eventually you can pick up freshly minted sober tang who'll basically fall in love with whoever offers to sponsor them because they're so emotionally frazzled that any positive attention is mistaken for love and basically who are you to say no to newly sober tang when you remember how hard it was sobering up and your junk doesn't even work properly anymore and you barely even like sex sober but you'll do it anyway if it's a scared twenty two year old who looks thirty because of all the alcohol and cigarettes because what gives you the right to make them feel rejected when all they want is to love you and so you do that for a few years and then you start drinking again and the thought of starting all that nonsense all over again a fifth time just makes you want to kill yourself until one day you do.

:honk:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm addicted to life & love

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Please help it's killing me

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
He could get hooked on jacking off

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
There should be app like FitBit but with drinking. "You reached your daily goal, how many more beers can you drink?" "C'mon champ you can chug another before bed!"

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Pennywise the Frown posted:

... [I] have an addiction to loving lizards ...

Goondolences; have you tried the SMART Recovery program?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

BirryJoru posted:

Last week, at a bar, I admitted to my buddy, who has an iPhone, that I'm an alcoholic.

YouTube has served me 90% beer/liquor commercials since.

Sometimes I hate the goddamned future.

If it makes you feel any better I had a hearty laugh over this

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Ork of Fiction posted:

So you can get sober through Cock-and-Ball Torture? Well, I'll be...

You call it Cock-and-Ball Torture, I call it science

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Hell, it stopped me from loving lizards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice