Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

In The Bushes posted:

If you keep drinking you will eventually wind up in a windowless, fluorescent-lit room with a bunch of burnouts whose only joys are stale coffee in plastic cups and going outside en masses to suck down cigarettes before returning to the sickly green room to talk about how much fun they had when they were self-defeating drunks and how everything sucks now and if you keep going to them eventually you can pick up freshly minted sober tang who'll basically fall in love with whoever offers to sponsor them because they're so emotionally frazzled that any positive attention is mistaken for love and basically who are you to say no to newly sober tang when you remember how hard it was sobering up and your junk doesn't even work properly anymore and you barely even like sex sober but you'll do it anyway if it's a scared twenty two year old who looks thirty because of all the alcohol and cigarettes because what gives you the right to make them feel rejected when all they want is to love you and so you do that for a few years and then you start drinking again and the thought of starting all that nonsense all over again a fifth time just makes you want to kill yourself until one day you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
those jaws are yawing open for everybody

my drunk games story is there's goonds who play stellaris, and I would habaitually get p drunk, so every time we loaded the game i'd be like
"what the gently caress is this poo poo, the whole map is way different"
"oh yeah you didn't remember that? you were pretty drunk"
"huh."
*pounds beers*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I hope that everything works out ok for the alcoholic goons. Imo nobody deserves to have their life ruled by a chemical compound.

I like to drink a lot and i'm glad I never got physically dependent on it. Hopefully I won't in the future either, but, who knows?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Mabe i'm just drunk but i'm tearin' up right now

• Locked thread