Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
I cried at the end of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

GRAMAGEDDON ISN'T OVER YET. SORRY.-RA TEHUTI :smuggo::smug::smugdon::grin::parrot:
Last week, at a bar, I admitted to my buddy, who has an iPhone, that I'm an alcoholic.

YouTube has served me 90% beer/liquor commercials since.

Sometimes I hate the goddamned future.

BirryJoru
Mar 21, 2012

Oh yeah,

and my VA benefits are up for review a year early because I tried to get help but haven't followed through yet because I accidentally moved into this tax section 42 building populated with invalids, poors, and heroin dealers after being homeless for nearly a month and a half because I couldn't decide where I wanted to live and the new girl I was working with through management never does her job and I can't get a job because I almost make too much money to live here and

:psyduck:

• Locked thread