Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Get a bag and fill it with door knobs then scream and scream into the bag take one of the doorknobs out of the bag put it to your head and then use it to open ur mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Smythe posted:

my strat op is to drink v8 during the week and i put a lot pepper and hot sauce in it for a "spicy" little after work drink for "wind down"

e; i drink the Low Sodium v8 because i want to live forever, OP.

That's gonna give you something worse than alcoholism..., indigestion.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Nonviolent J posted:

I just like the feeling of relaxation and being carefree for a few hours

Weed doesn't work like that for me

HAve you tried MXE? I don't know if it's legal in AU, but it's legal here and I recommend it for occasional relaxation.(not regular use or you'll get a tolerance + beef up ur organs maybe, idk why risk it.)

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Pennywise the Frown posted:

SMART Recovery is good. It actually uses..... science. CBT mostly. It also works for literally anything. You have an addiction to loving lizards? Well, the SMART program still works.

So you can get sober through Cock-and-Ball Torture? Well, I'll be...

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Something that helps me moderate my behaviors is remembering the time when I was a teen and one of my drunken acquaintances picked a fight w/ some ppl in the street and got brained so now he's got special needs or maybe he's dead because I don't keep up with that guy no more.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

ra tehuti posted:

tell us more about how you own the solution to all the world's problems.

You don't own morphine, you jkust rent it.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Next time you go to take a pull from a beer, pull ur pecker instead. ~~*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
I think I heard in a tv show once that ppl tend to worship the thing that scares them the most, so maybe the god you gotta look out for is the reality of your lovely life?

e:fb

• Locked thread