Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather
weed sucks my rear end and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

hi, im ham sanitizer. haven't had a drink in about a year and a half.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

hi. how did you do it?

i quit along with my brother who was also a minor league alcoholic and substituted running, lifting, meditation and reading.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

by minor league i mean roughly a half bottle of whiskey nightly and getting blackout every weekend. never had a dui or anything, just wanted to stop passing out at 9:30 pm every night.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

guys im coming off a twitter lurking addiction and want to get back to a forums posting addiction. help me get the taste for posting again.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

is there any time sucking posting website that doesn't drive you insane

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

some people tell me "i just don't get why you would drink alone"

what the gently caress is wrong with those people

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

dad sober. so what

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

when did you get sober dad gay, and how long were you a low down drunk

what was your bottom dad gay

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

dad gay. so what posted:

that would take a lot of words ham sanitizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGV8nB_EEAU&t=47s

ham_sanitizer fucked around with this message at 02:15 on Mar 15, 2017

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

is there any way to embed a video but link to a specific part. help me, im a forums dumb rear end.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

i guess the old something awful browser extension i had was loving with the link when i pasted it. anyway thanks.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

the meaning of life is to drink 60 beers per week and get fat and stupid. this is enlightenment.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

day 561 inside this prison of sobriety. all i want is one altered mental state. please god, gently caress me up.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

im going to insufflate ketamine and dance to psychedelic trance at a music festival, but it's for my depression

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

ra tehuti posted:

working out is more effective towards sobriety than A.A. and all you need is yourself

this is so true.

number one piece of advice for quitting the sauce: work out 3 or 4 times a week. whether it's running or lifting or whatever. it provides the stress relief that booze does and generally reduces the desire to drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

i went to a techno festival without taking drugs or drinking alcohol. dancing for 12 hours without those things is hard.

• Locked thread