Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Sobriety gives me a migraine. You got anythin for that?

i get those for about 2 weeks after a period of heavy drinking. i haven't found anything to make them go away once they're started but sometimes i can prevent them by taking ibuprofen immediately when I feel one coming on. mine disappear completely after a couple weeks though

OctoberBlues posted:

I posted this in some other thread but last year I was thinking maybe I was drinking too much so I went three months with no alcohol/tobacco/weed and it did absolutely nothing. I didn't sleep better, I didn't lose weight, I didn't feel happier.

if you're drinking heavy it can take 6 months-a year to feel "normal", but if you're eating garbage/gaining weight/not exercising you're going to feel like poo poo anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Hmmm, something that isn't helping is that I kinda poured out WAY too much information to you guys and since you are all weird internet people I'm a bit nervous. I don't want any sort of doxxing or anything. This was all probably a pretty bad decision. :ohdear: I am a completely normal person if you were to meet me and you wouldn't be able to tell a thing. Hell, most people find me quite nice and fun! Ah well. Too late now.

why would anyone doxx you, it's not like you've molested a child or enjoyed the wrong videogame

• Locked thread