Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
You don't. You realize that there is always a reason to drink. Whether it be a celebration or a something to mourn. There's always a reason to drink. Are you keeping it to yourself? Do you feel ashamed? Who gives a gently caress. You do you dude. As long as you aren't hurting anyone, drink a gallon of Skol vodka every night,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Pennywise the Frown posted:

That's probably severely hurting someone. Namely himself. Well, and possibly people he knows.

If you're drinking as much as we all probably are, well, you probably shouldn't. I like it. But I also hate it. The whole situation kinda sucks.

I'm actually looking forward to these 2 days of not drinking. Unless something horrible happens, otherwise I should get back to working on managing my other brain problems.

It was mostly a joke and I do understand where you are coming from. I just hit a week with no cigarettes so that feels good. Still vaping but at least I was able to come clean and say I'd been smoking cigarettes again. Remember man, one day at a time. Whether you're trying to kick cigs, heroin or oreos.

• Locked thread