Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Do you know what the best part of of this thread is?

No, I suppose you don't.

Once you let go, from whatever it is you are holding on to, you begin to understand that you aren't actually falling.

:)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

let it mellow posted:

it means it's beer thirty

:guinness:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

In The Bushes posted:

If you keep drinking you will eventually wind up in a windowless, fluorescent-lit room with a bunch of burnouts whose only joys are stale coffee in plastic cups and going outside en masses to suck down cigarettes before returning to the sickly green room to talk about how much fun they had when they were self-defeating drunks and how everything sucks now and if you keep going to them eventually you can pick up freshly minted sober tang who'll basically fall in love with whoever offers to sponsor them because they're so emotionally frazzled that any positive attention is mistaken for love and basically who are you to say no to newly sober tang when you remember how hard it was sobering up and your junk doesn't even work properly anymore and you barely even like sex sober but you'll do it anyway if it's a scared twenty two year old who looks thirty because of all the alcohol and cigarettes because what gives you the right to make them feel rejected when all they want is to love you and so you do that for a few years and then you start drinking again and the thought of starting all that nonsense all over again a fifth time just makes you want to kill yourself until one day you do.

TL;DR

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Sobriety gives me a migraine. You got anythin for that?

Weed

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

loving :lol:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Chlamyllionaire posted:

Look if you're gonna be aggressively gay at me then please show me you dab piece and toy collection :bigtran:

I'm sorry, all contraband is currently lodged so far up my own rear end, I could not hope to pass it for a fortnight.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Sobriety is good because; It's been so "helpful" to prolonging the human species upon this dirt rock. - A Total dipshit.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Colonel Cancer posted:

If you limit yourself to drinking moderately once or maybe twice a week and do light exercise every other day, you will find yourself being less of a depressed fat piece of poo poo after just a few weeks. Weed helps, and so does drinking in social circles instead of your mom's basement.
Hth

Stop, being, reasonable.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Oh gods! Mods! MODS!

not really

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

That doesn't look like anything to me.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Lookie what I just found.

It's hard to describe. It's very..... thready I guess. And those threads taste like poo poo.

(it's not bad)

loving :lol:

I love yah nooner.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Nonviolent J posted:

The worst time is the night, especially when you start associating that time with drink time

Look at this person that never worked an evening shift.

You're precious.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Look....

Some people require "more" than what the basic stuff is per person.

Some people, have an, what the gently caress every day, that needs a little something extra.

They want to conform, they just need a bit more.

Is that so loving wrong?

In, this, context?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ra tehuti posted:

Conforming is not succumbing to peer pressure.

Conforming is blindly following the government and media who tell you not to smoke weed.

Well, that depends on the laws of the land within you reside, now doesn't it?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ra tehuti posted:

assuming that Earth is dead and gay,

which law should I obey?

In which country/state/county/township are your feet standing on, at the time of this statement?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

nomadologique posted:

the kingdom of heaven is on earth, friend.

Yah and Jesus has been due for what now?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ra tehuti posted:

I fail to recognize the laws of this land nor them who govern it.

Goon Luck

:hai:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Hello, I am a higher power.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

You're lying.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, He's clearly lying. His post history is my only evidence.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Hardawn posted:

you drained that entire 5 gallons of concentrated Luminol and that's the best you've got?

That was for, uh, "other" purposes.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TheSpamalope posted:

Well i guess we're gonna be in a war soon and environment going crazy. Just have fun and don't have children

gently caress you dad! I'll have as many children as I want!

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SpaceClown posted:

dont bother. stick with twitter or try to wean on reddit lurking or something tbh.

psychadelics are probably better for your mental health than posting here I've begun to theorize.

You're not wrong.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ham_sanitizer posted:

is there any time sucking posting website that doesn't drive you insane

I loving hope not.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tolkien minority posted:

make one super potent edible and get so stoned you think ur a glass of orange juice

Eh, we can do more stoned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

skeemon posted:

Eat acid 1x per week for like 6 months straight and the desire to do other drugs will leave you.

Do you Mod TCC?

• Locked thread