Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

For the talent involved that was a mediocre scene.

I agree, when I was seeing the pics on IG of Ava, Bridgette and Angela I was thinking this was going to be the best scene ever. It really needed more than 1 dick imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Kraps posted:

heres certified piece of poo poo richard spencer https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828448918509846529

Why is that man kissing a immigrant? I hope I wake up and hear that the pats plane crashed and there where no survivors

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

Ava Adams looked better before her implants

No, those are the best implants in history.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

can't disagree there. don't really get popping implants when you already got like DDs.

The 1st scenes she did she was preggers she made a short comeback but the milk dried up so she got implants she said on twitter that alot of ladies now are getting implants after preggors to fill in. The last 15-20 scenes she has done have been amazing in that she has put on like 10 lbs and like 8 of those 10 went to her boobs so they have nice natural giggle her latest scene for Housewives 1 on 1 for Naughty America is a great example.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

Let me guess, you think Tera Patrick's implants were a good decision too?

no because they look like poo poo Ava's don't

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Carmella Bing, Sophie Dee or Alanah Rae

Carmella weighs like 300lbs now Sophies are great as are Alanah's shame they both retired. But I still put Ava's how they look now above them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ava Addams weight did more for her figure than her implants IMO

Yes the fatty tissue surrounded the implants like barbwire in a old oak tree.

• Locked thread