Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I love that pop culture, and sports have become so intertwined with politics that the Pats winning is somehow also a win for Trump, and some neo nazi prick. America the land of infant shits who can't separate fantasy from reality, or sport from government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I love that pop culture, and sports have become so intertwined with politics that the Pats winning is somehow also a win for Trump, and some neo nazi prick. America the land of infant shits who can't separate fantasy from reality, or sport from government.

True, Boston is like 80 Democratic anyway, just because Brady is mentally deficient doesn't mean the city of Boston can't enjoy themselves

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Well, whose fault is that?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

I was numb for like 30 minutes after the game. But now the sadness is just hitting me like a wave :smith:

Argento
Feb 19, 2004

Ladies, I'm back
Lipstick Apathy
Dan Quinn sounds like he wants to die:

http://player.radio.com/listen/station/929-the-game

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

tom brady is a huge piece of poo poo as a human but is inarguably the greatest qb ever.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

XyrlocShammypants posted:

True, Boston is like 80 Democratic anyway, just because Brady is mentally deficient doesn't mean the city of Boston can't enjoy themselves

OTOH, gently caress Boston

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

big money big clit posted:

You're a damned idiot.

dont insult my friend Samurai!

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Smiling Mandrill posted:

well, i mean, the byzantine empire nearly blew up spectacularly over the unholy union of sports and politics

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I wonder what that dude who bet $1M on the Falcons is doing right now.

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES

Smiling Mandrill posted:

you are a pseudointellectual shitfucker if you think this is a relevant or informative thing to say

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Pawn 17 posted:

I wonder what that dude who bet $1M on the Falcons is doing right now.

If he was smart he took a hedged bet at halftime and came out ok.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MJBuddy posted:

unlikely. would YOU have hedged at that half??

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Winkie01 posted:

I hate you all I hate my country I hate my life I just want a meteroid to end it all have some tits and rear end winkie out

and I wish my dick was bigger too

Shut up Winkie. Tits and rear end can't make up for this and you know it. Nothing can make up for this

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

MJBuddy posted:

At halftime I bet he was already spending his winnings.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

For the talent involved that was a mediocre scene.

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

MadRhetoric posted:

you are a pseudointellectual shitfucker if you think this is a relevant or informative thing to say

Go back and read the thread. There are several tweets from politicians, and other political actors that imply as much.If you can't see the overlap that is growing ever larger between everything and politics n this country its just...SAD.

Bad Llama
Jan 2, 2007
pwnerer
Ya'll witnessed a miracle tonight.

MJBuddy
Sep 22, 2008

Now I do not know whether I was then a head coach dreaming I was a Saints fan, or whether I am now a Saints fan, dreaming I am a head coach.

Zyla posted:

unlikely. would YOU have hedged at that half??

You get to hedge at the prevailing odds, not the pre-game odds. So yeah, I would have. They were ~95% to win at half, which means he could have dropped like 50k on the Pats then and protected himself from losses.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

DoctorGonzo posted:

I don't recognize any of them.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

I agree, when I was seeing the pics on IG of Ava, Bridgette and Angela I was thinking this was going to be the best scene ever. It really needed more than 1 dick imo.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
gently caress the pats. gently caress Tom Brady. gently caress you.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Winkie01 posted:

really doesnt needed 1 dick imo.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

Smiling Mandrill posted:

Go back and read the thread. There are several tweets from politicians, and other political actors that imply as much.If you can't see the overlap that is growing ever larger between everything and politics n this country its just...SAD.

heres certified piece of poo poo richard spencer https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828448918509846529

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

I don't recognize any of them.

lol you don't recognize ava addams or angela white just lol

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Kraps posted:

heres certified piece of poo poo richard spencer

dude got punched out twice in one day. who cares what that loser thinks

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

Also LOL if you dont know who BRIGDETTE B is. Just LOL.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Kraps posted:

heres certified piece of poo poo richard spencer https://twitter.com/RichardBSpencer/status/828448918509846529

The pats in a nutshell.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Groovelord Neato posted:

lol you don't recognize ava addams or angela white just lol
Ava Adams looked better before her implants

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

i was just reinforcing the point, unfortunately a lot of people care, internet nazis are very loud

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Kraps posted:

Why is that man kissing a immigrant? I hope I wake up and hear that the pats plane crashed and there where no survivors

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

can't disagree there. don't really get popping implants when you already got like DDs.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Josh Lyman posted:

No, those are the best implants in history.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Winkie01 posted:

Let me guess, you think Tera Patrick's implants were a good decision too?

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Reminder that Massachusetts voted in a Republican governor. Even Blue states are hosed in the coming years as Republicans take control of everything due to an American populace getting dumber by the minute.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

can't disagree there. don't really get popping implants when you already got like DDs.

The 1st scenes she did she was preggers she made a short comeback but the milk dried up so she got implants she said on twitter that alot of ladies now are getting implants after preggors to fill in. The last 15-20 scenes she has done have been amazing in that she has put on like 10 lbs and like 8 of those 10 went to her boobs so they have nice natural giggle her latest scene for Housewives 1 on 1 for Naughty America is a great example.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Josh Lyman posted:

Let me guess, you think Tera Patrick's implants were a good decision too?

the tat sleeve was far worse.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Winkie01 posted:

Carmella Bing, Sophie Dee or Alanah Rae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Winkie01 posted:

The 1st scenes she did she was preggers she made a short comeback but the milk dried up so she got implants she said on twitter that alot of ladies now are getting implants after preggors to fill in. The last 15-20 scenes she has done have been amazing in that she has put on like 10 lbs and like 8 of those 10 went to her boobs so they have nice natural giggle her latest scene for Housewives 1 on 1 for Naughty America is a great example.

:yikes:

• Locked thread