Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Hello Mr Graham, could you let me know if raiding in this wow tier is worth my time or if I should focus on my career?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I'll take one of them readings.

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

a time of plenty was in your past
it may have been in your recent, or distant past, a time when you had a feeling of security, and perhaps even of boredom
this may have included an inheritance, or perhaps merely a financially supportive parent, or partner

this boredom has motivated you to take a new path, one where you are just beginning your journey, and are showing greenness amongst your colleagues, and potential mentors
you are currently an apprentice seeking knowledge, and will invariably find it through your enthusiasm, and dedication

you will in the future, grow captivating, and persuasive, as you will be able to keep the attention of others, as well as get them on your side, and willing to support your cause
your personal projects will find support, because of your charm, and gift for motivating others
it will be up to you to use these gifts to the best of your ability

it is amazing, really amazing, how dead on these three cards are

dead serious - you described my past, present, and aspirations/future perfectly

Thanks Lindsey Graham! I won't forget this thread.

P.S. you are a much better person than Strom Thurmond

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

bedpan posted:

it is amazing, really amazing, how dead on these three cards are

dead serious - you described my past, present, and aspirations/future perfectly

Thanks Lindsey Graham! I won't forget this thread.

P.S. you are a much better person than Strom Thurmond

thank you
i really appreciated that
it made me feel like :sparkles:
:3: :3: :3:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was just chatting w/ a m8 who also dabbles in casual witchcraft about going to the beach l8r because theres gonna be massif high tide around midnite and they brought up the new moon is in cancer propheticalishly and saying no more...

now please tell, how will this play into my weekend? anything to watch for or consider?? lmk

virgo btw

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please do a reading for kanye west

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Mariana Horchata posted:

i was just chatting w/ a m8 who also dabbles in casual witchcraft about going to the beach l8r because theres gonna be massif high tide around midnite and they brought up the new moon is in cancer propheticalishly and saying no more...

now please tell, how will this play into my weekend? anything to watch for or consider?? lmk

virgo btw

You're going to get a toe pinched by a crab :rip:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Byolante posted:

Hello Mr Graham, could you let me know if raiding in this wow tier is worth my time or if I should focus on my career?

the emperor tells you that you have dominion over your own activities

during this time, you will find that you have more, and more independence regarding your personal affairs
it is up to you, to seize the moment of your coming of age, and to build and maintain the structures that are in your life, and on which you depend
you are learning self control, and how to steward your own interests, both financial, and recreational

the tarot tells you, in no uncertain terms, that it is up to you, what is worth your time, because it is that area of life over which you are proceeding to hold dominion

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:18 on Jun 24, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Jeb! Repetition posted:

I'll take one of them readings.

in the past, there may have been someone in your life to whom you turned to for support, perhaps a father figure, mentor, or older brother
this person was caring, giving, and rather quiet in nature, and had a tendency to quietly manage things without seeking anything in return, not even attention

now it appears you are spending time with others, perhaps family, or friends
and you are opening up in a way you haven't in some time
this may be marked by barbecues, or just chatting with family or friends with beers in hand
whatever the case, you are unusually social at this point, and are enjoying this time

in the future, there will be a swift, and total end to an old chapter in your life as a new one begins
if you have questions, this card says the answers are coming swiftly, and will be final
if you are seeking a change this card brings that with it as well, and the change it brings can often be total, and somewhat uncomfortable in it's rapidity
in any case, if you have long been struggling through a period of uncertainty, an end to that is in sight, and coming quickly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

virgo btw

the new moon being in cancer is actually rather interesting because the sign cancer is ruled by the moon
cancer itself is a water sign, however it's relationship with the moon in astrology is much more intimate than that, because
it is exoterically ruled by the moon, and esoterically also ruled by neptune
you have two rulers of your sign as well, and they are mercury, and the moon
there are esoteric planetary rulers of each sign, and so you may not have known that the esoteric ruler of your sign is actually the moon
cancer's esoteric sign of neptune is associated with the sea, as neptune was god of the sea
so, it is very significant that you will be witnessing the high tide during the new moon in cancer

you may find the weekend will be a time of high emotion for you, as latent impulses come to the surface
you may find that feelings you have learned to ignore, or put to the side have come to the forefront as your inner feelings start to seek acknowledgment
this may be an exciting time for you, as others may enjoy seeing this side of you, and start to feel as if they are being led in to your private, and unique world
you may find that what you have been putting on hold, and trying to ignore are actually pathways to inner peace, and self acceptance

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 01:59 on Jun 24, 2017

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

and crabs

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

please do a reading for kanye west

in the past he was relentless in his path to success
he let no one, and nothing stand in his way
he was consistent, disciplined, and unerring in his path to gaining acclaim
when things were difficult, he powered through it, so that he may reach his goal

now, he is getting bad news, and it keeps piling up
the structures he built his livelihood on are showing cracks, and the knowledge of this is recent, and unwelcome
this news has hit him hard, and he may have to go back to the drawing board, and back to what works, so that he can retake his life in order to prevent things from getting worse

in the future we see the ten of swords, this will likely be the result of inaction, as everything he has built, crashes down around him
there will be betrayal, cruelty, and finally ruin
this card signifies ruin
he has time to prevent it, but it all depends on what he does with unwelcome news
will he recall his previous self who was relentless in pursuit of everything he has today, or will he watch his world crumble, and lose what he has worked so hard for

this card in it's dreariness is not final however

ruin need not be total, and so, even if it occurs, he can still get back on his horse, and begin his relentless path forward once more

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:32 on Jun 24, 2017

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
how will my upcoming move and career change and court case go?

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

kanye no :ohdear:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

okay, i'm guessing you mean the spring solstice?
i would love to, the seven card reading i have been doing is a relationship reading by the way
the reading your wife uses may be different

I've returned, as summer is usually a bad time for me

For some reason, the summer solstice and me do not get along

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

i always have a stressful summer solstice too, it's not just you

the solstice never seems to find me celebrating, perhaps that's why people normally scheduled celebrations around them, since the changing of the seasons is normally stressful on all mammals including us

i will probably do readings later today at the latest
i'm a little loopy atm :lol: :350:

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Thanks Senator, that was a good reading.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Thanks Senator, that was a good reading.

thank you!!
:kimchi:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

sorry for asking for another one so soon but this is important, please do a reading for john mccains brain

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
this is what I get for promising to do these yesterday in this our chaos timeline

i will do these later today, or tonight

i um may have had too many today :guinness:

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

the emperor tells you that you have dominion over your own activities

during this time, you will find that you have more, and more independence regarding your personal affairs
it is up to you, to seize the moment of your coming of age, and to build and maintain the structures that are in your life, and on which you depend
you are learning self control, and how to steward your own interests, both financial, and recreational

the tarot tells you, in no uncertain terms, that it is up to you, what is worth your time, because it is that area of life over which you are proceeding to hold dominion

Thank you Mr Graham, I cancelled my wow sub and took another side contract on

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Byolante posted:

Thank you Mr Graham, I cancelled my wow sub and took another side contract on

yay!!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

got any sevens posted:

how will my upcoming move and career change and court case go?

your intuition tells you to do something different
to go in a different direction
you are able to listen to your spiritual self, and show restraint
you are following your inner instincts, and you are able to follow arcane knowledge, because of this
you were, not so long ago, interested in changing your life, turning over a new leaf, and looking to fulfill your future plans

in the present, you are dealing with a shortage in cash, and you are wondering where to go from there
you may have decided to distance yourself from this situation by moving
you currently are dealing with money problems that stem from you choosing to be happy
the high priestess allowed you to listen to your spirit
while your current financial situation is forcing you to listen to your earthly needs
this is not entirely harmful, because it may require a rendezvous with reality to inform you on how to more effectively follow your inner direction, and spiritual imperative

in the future, you will be working to fulfill dreams you never thought possible
while in the past you chose to go in a different direction, and in the present you aren't certain that was the right choice, in the future you will realize, that you were fully working in your interest
you must trust your spiritual guidance, because it will make it possible to follow a future you never thought probable
you will look to the future to solve your current indecision, when in fact your nose for following your instincts has led you this far
your career change will be a good decision, and your court case may or may not be ruled in your favor, and your move will likely be a good move
the court case is up in the air, but it will likely resolve in your favor, because what I see in your cards is a change, that is global, and positive in nature
in addition, you will follow your muses, and that impulse along with it's follow through will change your life, significantly

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Not a C-SPAM regular but wanted to say I am a skeptic but I really enjoy reading this thread every so often. It is cool to see the interpretations of the cards and the care going into each reading.

Senator Graham, I've been wondering: how intentional are you about prior knowledge of a poster and its effect on your readings? Do you willingly incorporate knowledge of a poster into interpreting the cards, intentionally avoid trying to do so, or something somewhere in the middle? It seems that for the most part people have been very impressed with your readings and I'm just curious about your mindset when you go into a reading. Thanks! Keep up the good work :)

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Arch Nemesis posted:

Not a C-SPAM regular but wanted to say I am a skeptic but I really enjoy reading this thread every so often. It is cool to see the interpretations of the cards and the care going into each reading.

Senator Graham, I've been wondering: how intentional are you about prior knowledge of a poster and its effect on your readings? Do you willingly incorporate knowledge of a poster into interpreting the cards, intentionally avoid trying to do so, or something somewhere in the middle? It seems that for the most part people have been very impressed with your readings and I'm just curious about your mindset when you go into a reading. Thanks! Keep up the good work :)

i appreciate your kind words

i normally don't know anything about the posters i am reading for, especially in any way that would help with such personal readings

anytime i do have a stray bit of info about a poster that may apply, i try to ignore it, and go with what the cards are telling me

i try to clear my head, so that i can give a neutral reading

of course, unconsciously what i know may inform my reading, but i have a Jungian perspective when it comes to tarot reading, meaning i think we have a shared unconscious, and have more in common than we are quite aware of since we all share the experience of the human condition

i let the cards indicate what direction the reading will go based on the visual and written symbolism associated with the cards, and i may tailor the reading to the question but not to what I know about the poster, because it then feels like cold reading

that's why i like doing readings online because i feel it limits the possibility of unconscious cold reading
i also attempt to avoid vague, and contradictory language, though i don't know how successful i am in that

i want the readings to feel less like Barnum, and more like Jung, and i hope that's working out

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Arch Nemesis posted:

\

:)

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
i liked my reading and had a real positive day tyvm

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

you had a recent windfall, or perhaps you were recently spend thrift with money
in either case, in the past the opportunity came to be charitable, and you took it
you were giving, and kind, and perhaps a bit careless, when it came to how you went about sharing your resources

now, you are experiencing a kind of emotional fulfillment, perhaps you are in a relationship that is satisfying your emotional needs, or you may be finding yourself surrounded by family, or friends
in any case, there is a groundswell of loving emotion in your life which you would do well to take advantage of, and fully enjoy, so that you may find fulfillment in the shadow of what may be a financially difficult time

in the future, expect a global change in your life
one where your ability to adapt will be of prime importance
this card suggests that if you are willing to open yourself to the possibility of change, it will be an easier experience
you may witness a change in your love life, career, or family
in any case, this change may in fact be pleasant if you remain adaptive, ready to shift priorities, and concerns
the death card does not represent death, but rather change, or the death of the present, and while the changes it represents may be painful, they are often less so, due to the querent's ability to adapt by remaining flexible, and open to new experiences
this change may in fact be positive as well as a learning experience as you become better able to manage your relationships, finances, and prospects

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:39 on Jun 27, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

got any sevens posted:

i liked my reading and had a real positive day tyvm

thank you so much! :dance::dance:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

sorry for asking for another one so soon but this is important, please do a reading for john mccains brain
:lol:
and i don't want you to wait, because i hate to make anyone wait
i hated making people wait, so i will try to spare you from it

ah here i go, to do this readin' for bae mccain

in the past ma' sweet pea was charming,
handsome, and hard to ignore
he could chat up a room, an' catch' ma' eye from across the room
he had charisma, magnetism, an' the ability to get people to support him

right now, we have a special relationship he and i, an' that is all i'll say on the matta' jus' in case McConnell gets a hold o' these shitposts

in the future, he will go through a difficult time, unable to share his true feelings or his true self
he knows something he can't tell anyone, and is apathetic about the consequences of his silence
he will retreat, and remain on the edges as tumult ensues
this suggests that he isn't so much smooth brained as hell bent on remaining silent on a specific issue regardless of the consequences
he can neither support trump, nor take him down with his insights, so he engages in a kind of insipid support, and spineless scolding
it is the fine line he must walk to appear moderate while still remaining right wing
expect him to make less and less sense as time continues
he may also be hiding a worsening mental condition, but i'll keep you posted on that, as that is something that would concern me deeply, and would be news to me if that were the case

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 22:29 on Jun 27, 2017

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:suspense::f5::derp:

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

don't doxx me plz

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

@TWIST FIST

i finally finished it :lol:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

thank you senator graham this was very insightful

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

thank you senator graham this was very insightful

thank you :tipshat:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Arch Nemesis posted:

don't doxx me plz

ur attire appears both comfortable as it is sewned with appropriate geometry in mind...i bid u adieu /w <3 MM

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief
slight derail:
i wasn't able to speak on ma love of mccain, but since i have been unmasked and don't know what happens now...i should let the world know about ma everlastin love, before i have to flee the country

ooh how'd that last one get in there?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

hi senator

its my birthday on thursday, could you do me a reading for my next year of life? thank you <3

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

hi senator

its my birthday on thursday, could you do me a reading for my next year of life? thank you <3

i'm on it!

also, not related but, free mariana!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

hi senator

we are unda' way

in the past, you got your way
you avoided something that you were certain was coming your way
you used your intelligence, and intrepid nature to beat the odds
you may not have noticed this,
and are repeating behaviors that are natural to you
inevitably, you may feel guilt, or dismay as you realize,
that not everyone is as lucky as you
however, don't feel guilt, as you merely used what
was already in your nature to overcome difficulties that
do not occur to everyone

you may be enjoying present attraction, or the prospect of
a little one
most likely you are enjoying the prospect of a possible relationship
your mood at this point is enthusiastic, optimistic, and romantic
you have a fresh lease on life, and are considering all your possibilities
you may have also met someone emotional, idealistic, and perhaps naive
in any case, love is in the air, and you feel it's possibilities in your heart
whether or not you attain what you seek, the summer has offered you
a new perspective on life, and a youthful view on what life may have to offer
as you continue on your personal adventure as you get to know yourself, and possibly
one other person

in the future a wave of good luck will visit you,
as you find your way to a positive outcome,
you will find it's path unpredictable
a change is coming, and one you don't expect
fate has given you a new path through life,
and the results will likely be pleasant, yet
largely unexpected
as the wheel of fortune represents the chaos that the
universe can bring us without warning, and sometimes without
request
this new leaf you will be turning in your life