Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
I'd like a reading so I can compare it with the astro mapping John McCain made me, please tia :witch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

this will be a tarot reading as I assume, that is what you wanted?

In the past you set out to discover the world
you may have moved
or perhaps you may have merely opened your mind to new ideas
in any case, the act of bravery that lives in your past
has led you to here
the current struggle and battle,
you have the upper hand, however
you have the high ground and are assured victory
upon the conclusion of this struggle
you will set off in an entirely new direction
perhaps a new place, job, or partner
in any case, you will be setting off into uncharted territory
where you will discover new aspects of yourself and others
enjoy the journey

Jesus H Christ, 10/10 spot on. Either you have a gift or I'm much more gullible than I thought.

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
O wise senator, is there anything new on the romance front for me?

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

Thanks once more for your awesome work, but I'm really puzzled by the second, actual love reading: I don't have a partner or even a prospect right now, and I was curious whether I'd be soon able to make forays with regards to my love life. Are there some other cues you can give me to interpret it? Does it apply to someone I didn't even meet or am not thinking of? Or it just doesn't work? Is the relationship with my left hand a lot more complex than I thought?

While on the subject, is there some litterature/online resources you'd recommend to better understand cartomancy in general or improve interpretation?

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.
I'm going through some rough stuff with my family lately, would the cards and your mighty skills kindly give me insight on what to do / what's going on / what's gonna happen next?
P.S.: how come you're not the majority whip with that kind of advantage over your fellow senators?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorgrid
May 1, 2007
So it goes.

I'm in awe, seriously.

• Locked thread