Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Sorgrid posted:

I'd like a reading so I can compare it with the astro mapping John McCain made me, please tia :witch:

...ooO good idea, a friend (not john mccain tho) did my astro chart for fun when drunk on thxgiving nite so i guess it might be fun to compare the two to see exactly who is more gifted~

So according to them, I am: Rising Sun is in 24 degrees Aquarius, Sun is in 9 degrees Virgo, Moon is in 3 degrees Sagittarius, Mercury is in 1 degree Virgo, Venus is in 0 degrees Libra, Mars is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Jupiter is in 3 degrees Capricorn, Saturn is in 11 degrees Scorpio, Uranus is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius, Pluto is in 0 degrees Scorpio, N.Node (?) is in 1 degree Gemini...hth gl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
<-- INTP-Ne subtype :q:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

When you appear, people think you are strange, offbeat. It is this difference that attracts them to you. They are drawn to the unique, and being that you have that quality, you have often attracted some strange bedfellows. This can be shocking to you, as in some ways, you are more old fashioned than you appear. Some of your values may in actuality be more traditional than others might think. At the same time, you maintain a fascination with the opaque and the mysterious. You may find that you prefer the pure and untouched, however you maintain a fascination with the hidden and often sordid realities of life. You are adventurous at heart, and this is a streak in you most other people don't recognize. You are willing to try new things, take risks, and see the world as it truly is rather than what most people would want to believe it to be. When you speak to others you do so with care, choosing your words carefully, and you use an economy of speech that lends itself to clarity. Most people not only understand the simple grace with which you choose words, but also appreciate the few words that you use to share an idea. You love partners who are fair, cautious and decided in their decision making. A partner who is good at socializing but, also aware of when the evening is at it's end. A social butterfly, this persons fair honest approach will end up beguiling you, on the other hand you also have a love of fiery, adventurous partners. You are one who likes to try new things. You are also hardworking and career oriented. You prefer to make progress in your career and in pursuit of that you maintain an enviable work ethic. You may find you don't trust large groups, or monolithic manners of thinking. You are offbeat and unlikely to enjoy the presence of large groups of people. You sense your uniqueness and eschew social events on a regular basis. There is no need to however, because people like your company and enjoy your friendship. You are actually an unusually good and loyal friend, which is perhaps why you are selective. It is important that you learn to get more comfortable with large groups and the feel of attention. It may be that it is others who are missing out on your participation in life. You have offbeat attitudes that are contrarian to many people's way of thinking. This is due to your rich tapestry of experience, you have seen things others have not seen, and so have formed opinions others have not formed. You can be quite passionate about new ideas, religions, or beliefs. The strange fascinates you and what's more than that, you seek to open your mind to new experiences. In addition to this you have a mysterious faith in the universe that has helped you maintain optimism in the face of harsh difficulties. College, and other areas where regimented behavior was expected, may have been difficult for you. You are interested in the esoteric, the forbidden. Your relationships tend to be passionate and intense. You like to travel, meet new people, and may even know a secondary language. your lust for new experiences means you probably enjoy living in cities. A profession teaching, or a career that includes travel may appeal to you. In any case, you are strange, and weird, and fun, and you prefer freedom to four walls.

Lindsey

Finally someone here that truly understands me. No doubt I was a shocked and mystified initially at how anybody who I have never even met, much less a 61yo Republican Senator from South Carolina, would be able to reveal this thru divination alone (Speaking of which - how so? You didn't even mention my cards...did you call in a favor over at the NSA? I don't know how you did it but I am seen for sure). Nevertheless, im very grateful for your reading as the details are quite enlightening to say the least and also validates much of my own as well as other's understanding of myself so far - so thank you very much for your time and assistance Linds! I will be sure to retain a hardcopy and add it to my personal 'self-actualization' file entitled WHO AM I for further study later on and study how it compares it with other past assessments by myself and a variety of others over the years as that is just something i happen to already be into (but im sure you already know that).

:patriot:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Do you still want a tarot reading?

if you believe it would be worthwhile to do so, then yes please do! Much appreciated as always~

also i kno u got a new phone not too long ago but im not sure if it's an apple or android. if it's the former then feel free to check this app out if interested, it was made by my friend that did my natal chart to test it out before it was released - i have an android phone so i havent been able to use it myself but they are really good at what they do so it would be cool to hear some feedback.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i have been beset by waning ambition careerwise as of late and have become uneasy about what to do in this increasingly uncertain time...pls advise

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

in the past, you began searching for a career direction, you perhaps began an apprenticeship, but in any case, whether you know it or not, you have been on a journey of slowly building your skills
you have been looking to refine your talents, and to master a trade that can bring in income
in your journey, you may not realize it, but, you have encountered a possible mentor, this mentor will step forward soon, and offer either needed advice or capital, more likely advice
this possible mentor, is aware of your position as apprentice, a young person who is seeking a way up the career ladder, and as an older male, this individual wants to lend you a hand in this journey
so keep your eyes peeled, for the needed and useful words of an older male professor, parent, employer, brother, or friend
this person is likely leading the life, that you envision for yourself
success, will have it's own costs however, as in the future, it will be difficult to focus on both love, and your career
try to achieve a decent work life balance, because love requires effort, as well as time
so does success, but, be sure to leave time for life's true joy, romance

noted and much appreciated, thank you Senator.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

true, but i have so much power this way, and i can show up to work piss drunk without a word uttered my way

the senate smells like a street corner outside of an irish dive, if you catch my meaning

i heard the house is much more reformed and they even started to crack down on boehner rippin butts in the rotunda while they were speaker

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Linds, a midsummers night reading if u covld id be most grateful as always...

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

in the past you had difficulties, perhaps due to being short on money, or perhaps due to addiction; in either case, you have experienced hard times, and have known what it is to fear for the future, and perhaps even what it is to experience cold, and hunger

now, you are experiencing a resurgence of hope, and you have bold new plans

they may not seem so real yet, but this card points to hope at the end of the tunnel
your bold new plans, and the heady feelings of possibility you are experiencing are leading you down a new path, and while it may remain unclear to you where it leads, it is very likely leading you away from the pain of the past

in the future, you will have to fight hard to move forward, but you are brave in this pursuit, and you are holding your own as the tide of life beats against you
you are the brave hero, wounded, yet still standing at a crossroads where you could have easily fallen, and while you may not yet see the strength you will bring to bear at this time, know that it's a mark of your strength, your effort to leave the past behind you

e: i chose the Phoenix deck because of your recent return :3:

Incredible.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i was just chatting w/ a m8 who also dabbles in casual witchcraft about going to the beach l8r because theres gonna be massif high tide around midnite and they brought up the new moon is in cancer propheticalishly and saying no more...

now please tell, how will this play into my weekend? anything to watch for or consider?? lmk

virgo btw

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Arch Nemesis posted:

Not a C-SPAM regular but wanted to say I am a skeptic but I really enjoy reading this thread every so often. It is cool to see the interpretations of the cards and the care going into each reading.

Senator Graham, I've been wondering: how intentional are you about prior knowledge of a poster and its effect on your readings? Do you willingly incorporate knowledge of a poster into interpreting the cards, intentionally avoid trying to do so, or something somewhere in the middle? It seems that for the most part people have been very impressed with your readings and I'm just curious about your mindset when you go into a reading. Thanks! Keep up the good work :)
\

:)

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Arch Nemesis posted:

don't doxx me plz

ur attire appears both comfortable as it is sewned with appropriate geometry in mind...i bid u adieu /w <3 MM

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY

:cabot:

Lindz i could go for a read sometime around the upcoming equinox...diviners choice ofc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
it's been a hoot Lindz :tipshat:

• Locked thread