Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
gimme the bad news Senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

some time ago, you set out on a journey
the possible hope, was to find success
what you found instead, was perhaps a relationship
whose ending may have filled you with regret
on the other hand, you may have invested a
lot of your time in something,
only to watch it fall apart
in either case,
your sacrifice has laid bare
what was just beyond the fingertips
the world's mystery, and the culmination
of your life's success lay beyond

yeah that sounds like Detroit Lions football to me good job Senator

e - wait does that mean there will or won't be success because one is Lions football and the other, well, isn't

C. Everett Koop has issued a correction as of 23:22 on Feb 6, 2017

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
welp good to know liz is gonna be prez thanks lindsey

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

you see yourself as someone who was recently lucky,
you see now, a potential path forward,
towards success, and prosperity,
and you mean to make good on following through with your recent breakthrough
you see your partner as intelligent, cautious, fair minded, and clever,
in addition, she is just as interested as you in divining useful information, critical thinking, and personal discovery
she, like you, has an active inner mind, and uses it on a regular basis
you feel an emotional satisfaction with your partner, and a sense of complete fulfillment
you at this point, feel that she fully fulfills what you seek in a woman emotionally
what stands between you and her is the velocity of the affair,
it's important you are brave, and willing to take risks
you are probably the aggressor, and so it's important to maintain bravery, as well as confidence
as you work to maintain her attention, it's early yet in the romance,
so initiative is everything,
the performance of your commitment is what will convince her to commit,
but, don't dally in indecision
she sees you as successful, competent, and giving
she feels that you are adventurous, fiery, and willing to take risks
she feels in you a youthful presence,
that inspires her, and creates in her a deep seated passion
it's your boldness that has an emotional hold on her
the final status of your relationship,
is that you are both enchanted with each other,
this is a time of passion and romance, this union makes you both more confident, and you both stride into the room as if you are the center of attention, when in fact, the center of attention for each of you is the other,
this is a time to entertain, and be entertained, and the timing, as well as the confidence, with which you pursue passion, will be most important

how come they got seven cards and i only got three i demand a refund

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
What should I expect out of the Yankees this season Senator, other than mediocrity?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Mediocrity it is. Thank you Senator you've saved me great time this summer.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
we got some poo poo going on at work Senator mind giving me a reading to see how it'll go for me besides poorly?

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

this is a subject i hold close to my heart, and i'm rooting for you, and i want you to know that

in the past, you labored through darkness
many dangers surrounded you, and you had to focus on hope as it lit the night sky with it's pale promise
you felt the wolves were at your door as you made the Herculean effort to forge your way forward in darkness, and danger
the mysterious path forward is perilous,
poorly lit, and without assistance from friends
yet, you may very well be strong enough to make your way through dimly lit, poorly reinforced situations, as you fight your way to the light at the end of the tunnel

now, life asks you to look for opportunity
whether it takes the form of a new job, an empty position that allows for a raise, or a new career direction replete with additional education, you are asked to see the options in front of you, and pounce, quickly
the eight of wands represent swiftness, and particularly, the swiftness with which opportunity appears, and disappears
this fickle reality will inform your present as you frantically look for what it is that is calling for you to utilize your assets, and finally, the advantages you have to offer others through the benefit of your life experiences, as well as your specific skill sets

if you take advantage of the opportunities in front of you, you will find yourself a just leader, able to organize, and plan business in the way that it should be utilized
the leadership you can provide will be just, honest, robust, and effective
in the future, whether things go well at your present job, or not,
you will be looked to for advice, consistency, effectiveness, and honesty, because these traits are natural to you
the king of swords wears simple clothing, so as a leader you will be unassuming, yet you will earn the trust of your subordinates effortlessly, through love of your ability to place them before yourself, and your obligation to employees before private indulgence
it is this integrity that will carry you far, no matter what position you will come to occupy

I was on-board for the first two paragraphs, but sadly you lost me with the third and leadership/integrity talk. Regardless, thank you for your services Senator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Al! posted:

hope youre never my boss

Feeling's mutual.

• Locked thread