Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i know youre busy hun, just wanted to say youve got an amazing thread, i love what youve done with the place

im really glad that nasty ugly man hasnt gotten you down.

stay safe, beautiful!

e: if you do have a minute id love to know what you see in my future tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

thank you
i'm especially glad you liked it, as you are a fellow reader
:hfive: :tipshat: :coffeepal:

lemme say thanks as well

this encouragement helps through the dreary weariness of skewl

i have a couple decks but i havent read the cards much myself ; i have spent years studying and speaking with the yi king , would you recommend i stick with what i know or should i study the cards as well when i have the time ?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

i ching is pretty good and I don't know how to do that myself, so it's rather impressive to me that you know how to read it
for the immediate future you might want to stick to what you are comfortable with

you can study the cards if you want, but imo, just because tarot is my personal preference, doesn't necessarily mean it's better

the yi king is the ancestor of the internet, it was through studying it that leibniz discovered the foundations for binary math :eng101:

are there any questions i could discuss with the oracle on your behalf, senator? im sure i could bend the ear of an old friend for a man as impressive as you

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

hey hon can you tell me anything about my lve life by any chance ?
i know its a bigger effort but id really appreciate it

• Locked thread