Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Would the Senior Senator of the Palmetto State please read my fortune and tell me how I will contribute to humanity in my lifetime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you have suffered pain, and cruelty
perhaps, it was due to your childhood, or alternatively, a poor relationship
in any case you suffered sharp words, betrayal, or emotional abuse, and it follows you mentally to this day
it may make itself known in dreams, or maybe negative un-constructive thoughts

whatever the case, the battle now, is mostly in your mind, and you struggle to keep your distance with that
as you convalesce from previous pain
the four of swords indicates a period of rest as well as repose
this desire to retreat however, is due to a sharp sensation that you must heal, that you must allow old wounds to close, before moving forward

the case, and unusually so, is that retiring from life for too long will not be your likely response to your present need to heal
you will likely rise from your time of rest to visit the work around you
you will put the past behind you, and in doing so, you will come upon a time of plenty, and of good fortune
the empress represents people who will be receptive to your ideas, and/or your needs, who will embrace you in your new found feeling of peace, and serenity
this feeling will not be rejected by you, and will instead, help supplant your current feeling of convalescence with the motivation to act, even though it is under your present convalescence which you now find peace, and repose

you will finally share what you have learned from your past pain with the world, and under the tutelage of the empress you will be able to share your natural generosity with the community; it is through your generosity, and the communication of your unique experiences, that you will contribute to humanity most in this age
there is no ideal human contribution, except that which comes from the heart, and your journey of self discovery will reveal that to you
so, in answer to the question 'what will i contribute to humanity in my lifetime', the answer is, in a word, you

Thank you! :unsmith:

• Locked thread