Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?
After making my wildest dreams come true, Senator, with showing me how amazing you look in a pretty wig and outfit, I would love a read on my lovely love life.

I read professionally for my work and do astro charts but I never get to really have reads for myself. Indulge me, please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Can Bernie count on you to add to our chest's mad sparkle? Can you spare a little change for an old buccaneer?

KitConstantine posted:

Oh! I would love a reading! I do tarot and I'm fairly good at it for other people but when I try to do personal readings it never works quite right. Please tell me what my future holds, Senator!

I hate that poo poo, which is why I'm here too. Can't read for myself either :(

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

KitConstantine posted:

I know right? Frustrating. I still do pulls but it's never as clear as my reads are for others. One card draws work a bit better but still not great :/
One cards are ok. I do the piles for yes/no: aces and then magician maybe, for really basic questions - 3 piles.

One time I was so desperate I acted like I was doing a reading for a client and emailed it to myself all professional like and then read it and was like wtf is this, this is an embarrassment. I can't even fool my psyche into it, I don't know if my psyche is too smart or too much of an rear end in a top hat.

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past, there was a romantic presence in your life,
one which made it difficult to focus on serious matters,
passion, and an illogical pursuit of pleasure occupied your attention,
and lead to the neglect of various personal responsibilities,
in the present, you have been presented with the seed of opportunity,
an omen of future prosperity,
and you are likely embarking in a new direction financially, this direction, is likely a prosperous one
in addition, you may also have a chance at love,
the seed of romance has been planted, and you only need to wait for it to grow, and flourish, to reap the benefits

Whoa, I expected something a lot more bleak.... yes, this is pretty accurate actually, and also more positive than I was expecting.
Thank you, Senator!

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

I will do a one card reading for the Democratic Party and Republican Party respectively.

Indolence
like, need i say more? :wow:

the star reversed:

pessimism, bad luck, and stubbornness define this card when reversed

sounds about right...

Hahaha, holy poo poo, this is great. Love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadSparkle
Aug 7, 2012

Senator... if it's not too much to ask, may I ask for another reading? One on my current relationship? I didn't realize the relationship reads were longer, should've asked for that beforehand!

• Locked thread