Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Oh! I would love a reading! I do tarot and I'm fairly good at it for other people but when I try to do personal readings it never works quite right. Please tell me what my future holds, Senator!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

MadSparkle posted:

I hate that poo poo, which is why I'm here too. Can't read for myself either :(

I know right? Frustrating. I still do pulls but it's never as clear as my reads are for others. One card draws work a bit better but still not great :/

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

this may be difficult, as you are a fellow tarot reader, but i hope that this reading is acceptable for you:

in the past, you made a life altering decision, one that closed the door to multiple opportunities, and opened the door to a multitude of others,
it may have been marriage, or moving from one place to another
in any case, whatever choice you made, changed everything
in the present, you are in repose,
you are resting, and healing old wounds this is a period of convalescence for you, of healing, and of self reflection
there is a high likelihood,
that your previous choice led you away from a tumultuous, and painful past
in the future, you will struggle with indecision, and denial
you will be unwilling to acknowledge the various ways in which you have evaded your reality, it may be due to a bad childhood, or a manipulative person in your life,
but you will close your eyes to the many options you have in life,
and pay no attention,
because someone else may be hiding the truth,
it is your choice,
whether you act on your gut,
and trust your suspicions
because if you do,
you will avoid being mired in regret,
as well as self loathing

Ouch. Well that is accurate but stings. Which is good I think, stretching hurts if you haven't done it in a while. Thank you for giving me quite a bit of insight.

Now if I could get the same clarity on my love life, if you have the time, I'd appreciate it.

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

coming soon, it takes me a while to do those as it's a seven card reading

also, i really meant no harm, and i apologize if the language i used was too forceful, i did not mean for that to be the case

Oh, no! It's more that it's so accurate it hurts if that makes sense. Language had nothing to do with it, no worries.

you are a charismatic and fun person to be around,
what's more, this is how you see yourself also,
you see your potential/present partner as a force of nature,
a whirlwind, who takes you utterly by surprise and makes impeccable use of timing,
you feel like you have been waiting for this person for a while, and have weathered great struggle while waiting for this person,
perhaps even while being with them,
it is an honorable war you wage, however, and you have shown great strength during this time
you may have been overlooking this person,
perhaps the current transient joys of life has hidden them from you
more likely, you are unaware of the affection that is available to you, and must be more cognizant of the possibilities of love in front of you
your potential/ present partner sees you as clever, sharp, and insightful
they feel as if there are certain areas of life that you have keen astute insight on and that you also have a real affinity for language
they feel as if they are beginning a long term project with you,
where much work will be invested,
yet the rewards are definitely worth the effort invested
the final challenge with your present/ potential partner is assessment, of your mutual goals, desires, and needs
you will find that a moment arrives in the blur of fast paced living, that will allow you both to take stock of where you are and where you are going

the universe asks that you keep your eyes peeled, and your heart open for the possibilities of love both now, and in the future
love is work, yet, it is incredibly rewarding also

Thank you for this reading as well. This, like your previous reading, resonates with me in a way that is fairly spooky. You have a touch for tarot I think.

KitConstantine has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Feb 23, 2017

• Locked thread