Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

mr senator please do a reading for your best friend, elisabeth warran

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

please do a reading for kanye west

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

kanye no :ohdear:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

sorry for asking for another one so soon but this is important, please do a reading for john mccains brain

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

:suspense::f5::derp:

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

thank you senator graham this was very insightful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net
Mar 1, 2013

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:lol:
and i don't want you to wait, because i hate to make anyone wait
i hated making people wait, so i will try to spare you from it

ah here i go, to do this readin' for bae mccain

in the past ma' sweet pea was charming,
handsome, and hard to ignore
he could chat up a room, an' catch' ma' eye from across the room
he had charisma, magnetism, an' the ability to get people to support him

right now, we have a special relationship he and i, an' that is all i'll say on the matta' jus' in case McConnell gets a hold o' these shitposts

in the future, he will go through a difficult time, unable to share his true feelings or his true self
he knows something he can't tell anyone, and is apathetic about the consequences of his silence
he will retreat, and remain on the edges as tumult ensues
this suggests that he isn't so much smooth brained as hell bent on remaining silent on a specific issue regardless of the consequences
he can neither support trump, nor take him down with his insights, so he engages in a kind of insipid support, and spineless scolding
it is the fine line he must walk to appear moderate while still remaining right wing
expect him to make less and less sense as time continues
he may also be hiding a worsening mental condition, but i'll keep you posted on that, as that is something that would concern me deeply, and would be news to me if that were the case

:vince:

• Locked thread