Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Tell me if I will ever become a success-son

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm typical INTJ scum

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the recent past you had many projects and concerns that
you had to keep up with
this was in addition to swift changes,
that you worried you wouldn't be able to manage or adjust to
however, almost instinctually, you managed to survive and maintain balance even when it looked difficult to you and others
you promptly came out of that struggle seeking knowledge, and that insight is coming,
and swiftly, if it isn't here already
in the future a chance at new love or a renewal of present romance is on it's way
after managing your affairs skillfully, even if at first it didn't seem that way to you, and by successfully managing changing circumstances, you have opened the path to future emotional fulfillment

So, this reading says yes, to answer your question, you are a success son in the making.

^_^

• Locked thread