Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
Mr. Graham, will I find love this year, or do the cards say that 2017 is going to be yet another total bust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

The current Trumpenreich has you shook like Nate, and so you haven't been paying attention to the possibilities
you have been trapped in your anxiety
be careful to not let that lead you into forms of escapism that will conspire to keep sabotaging your relationships
try to avoid cheap sordid affairs and instead use your heart and mind when considering potential mates
avoid letting anxiety wall you from the joys in life

umm, holy poo poo. honestly, wow. you just nailed me dead center

thank you, I'm really, really going to take this to heart

edit: seriously, I'm like, deeply moved. you're okay in my book, Senator

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Chwoka posted:

whats my horoscope, im an enfp

infp is where it's at, yo

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

mr. lindsey I just wanted to say that I've shown the reading you gave me to several friends and they all agree that it was eerily spot on, especially coming from an internet stranger. you have an enormous gift and the fact that you've been able to wow everyone in the thread is a testament to it! thank you again

also drat, gotta bunch of extroverts ITT

• Locked thread