Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Vanilla Ice posted:

I'd like a reading Senator!

in the past you had unusual talents and a way of accomplishing certain things as if they were devastatingly easy
perhaps, at times you would look back, and wonder at how you managed to excel effortlessly in certain areas where and when others could not
in any case, you were able to accomplish certain things with an ease that often shocked others
this wasn't so easy on you in the aftermath though, and you are currently in repose, perhaps to heal old wounds or simply to enjoy much needed rest
you won't be resting forever though, as future successes will validate what at times you may have already suspected, that you accomplished the impossible in the past with the incentive that you would reap the rewards over time
this six of coins in the future position, the card of victory, suggests you will

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Weeping Wound posted:

I'm ENFP as h*ck

me too
:beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

...ooO good idea, a friend (not john mccain tho) did my astro chart for fun when drunk on thxgiving nite so i guess it might be fun to compare the two to see exactly who is more gifted~

So according to them, I am: Rising Sun is in 24 degrees Aquarius, Sun is in 9 degrees Virgo, Moon is in 3 degrees Sagittarius, Mercury is in 1 degree Virgo, Venus is in 0 degrees Libra, Mars is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Jupiter is in 3 degrees Capricorn, Saturn is in 11 degrees Scorpio, Uranus is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius, Pluto is in 0 degrees Scorpio, N.Node (?) is in 1 degree Gemini...hth gl

btw,

i didn't forget about you
:wink:

i just need to schedule more time to look at this

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

...ooO good idea, a friend (not john mccain tho) did my astro chart for fun when drunk on thxgiving nite so i guess it might be fun to compare the two to see exactly who is more gifted~

So according to them, I am: Rising Sun is in 24 degrees Aquarius, Sun is in 9 degrees Virgo, Moon is in 3 degrees Sagittarius, Mercury is in 1 degree Virgo, Venus is in 0 degrees Libra, Mars is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Jupiter is in 3 degrees Capricorn, Saturn is in 11 degrees Scorpio, Uranus is in 9 degrees Sagittarius, Neptune is in 28 degrees Sagittarius, Pluto is in 0 degrees Scorpio, N.Node (?) is in 1 degree Gemini...hth gl

When you appear, people think you are strange, offbeat. It is this difference that attracts them to you. They are drawn to the unique, and being that you have that quality, you have often attracted some strange bedfellows. This can be shocking to you, as in some ways, you are more old fashioned than you appear. Some of your values may in actuality be more traditional than others might think. At the same time, you maintain a fascination with the opaque and the mysterious. You may find that you prefer the pure and untouched, however you maintain a fascination with the hidden and often sordid realities of life. You are adventurous at heart, and this is a streak in you most other people don't recognize. You are willing to try new things, take risks, and see the world as it truly is rather than what most people would want to believe it to be. When you speak to others you do so with care, choosing your words carefully, and you use an economy of speech that lends itself to clarity. Most people not only understand the simple grace with which you choose words, but also appreciate the few words that you use to share an idea. You love partners who are fair, cautious and decided in their decision making. A partner who is good at socializing but, also aware of when the evening is at it's end. A social butterfly, this persons fair honest approach will end up beguiling you, on the other hand you also have a love of fiery, adventurous partners. You are one who likes to try new things. You are also hardworking and career oriented. You prefer to make progress in your career and in pursuit of that you maintain an enviable work ethic. You may find you don't trust large groups, or monolithic manners of thinking. You are offbeat and unlikely to enjoy the presence of large groups of people. You sense your uniqueness and eschew social events on a regular basis. There is no need to however, because people like your company and enjoy your friendship. You are actually an unusually good and loyal friend, which is perhaps why you are selective. It is important that you learn to get more comfortable with large groups and the feel of attention. It may be that it is others who are missing out on your participation in life. You have offbeat attitudes that are contrarian to many people's way of thinking. This is due to your rich tapestry of experience, you have seen things others have not seen, and so have formed opinions others have not formed. You can be quite passionate about new ideas, religions, or beliefs. The strange fascinates you and what's more than that, you seek to open your mind to new experiences. In addition to this you have a mysterious faith in the universe that has helped you maintain optimism in the face of harsh difficulties. College, and other areas where regimented behavior was expected, may have been difficult for you. You are interested in the esoteric, the forbidden. Your relationships tend to be passionate and intense. You like to travel, meet new people, and may even know a secondary language. your lust for new experiences means you probably enjoy living in cities. A profession teaching, or a career that includes travel may appeal to you. In any case, you are strange, and weird, and fun, and you prefer freedom to four walls.

Lindsey

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:05 on Feb 10, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

zeal posted:

i want a reading senator

if you like i can cast the coins for you in return, but that's hardly necessary

in the past you were possessive of your things and your personal status
perhaps, you had a fear of losing everything
you were wise to consider the possibility of loss,
because you are experiencing it now,
things are a bit tighter financially,
however, just around the corner, lies the love of your life
perhaps you have met them already and they wait for you arms wide,
or perhaps they are as yet in your future,
in either case, the anxiety you have for the present will subside,
as the love of another, grasps your attention

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

mr. lindsey I just wanted to say that I've shown the reading you gave me to several friends and they all agree that it was eerily spot on, especially coming from an internet stranger. you have an enormous gift and the fact that you've been able to wow everyone in the thread is a testament to it! thank you again

also drat, gotta bunch of extroverts ITT

:blush: :blush: :blush:
you flatter me, thank you, and I mean that sincerely

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Sorgrid posted:

Jesus H Christ, 10/10 spot on. Either you have a gift or I'm much more gullible than I thought.

thank you :beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

Finally someone here that truly understands me. No doubt I was a shocked and mystified initially at how anybody who I have never even met, much less a 61yo Republican Senator from South Carolina, would be able to reveal this thru divination alone (Speaking of which - how so? You didn't even mention my cards...did you call in a favor over at the NSA? I don't know how you did it but I am seen for sure). Nevertheless, im very grateful for your reading as the details are quite enlightening to say the least and also validates much of my own as well as other's understanding of myself so far - so thank you very much for your time and assistance Linds! I will be sure to retain a hardcopy and add it to my personal 'self-actualization' file entitled WHO AM I for further study later on and study how it compares it with other past assessments by myself and a variety of others over the years as that is just something i happen to already be into (but im sure you already know that).

:patriot:

I read your chart; I suppose I was confused; I thought you wanted me to read your chart information specifically, rather than give a tarot reading.

Do you still want a tarot reading?

Also thank you :blush:

:rznv::hfive::rznv:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

wizard on a water slide posted:

hello fellow ENFP and duly-elected senator, I would like to see what the cards say about my romantic future

In the past you were accomplished in something
You had a handle on how to do certain things, and had the final word on it
Dominion, however, is not constant, and you currently find yourself struggling to maintain this hard won, and valuable point of view
You have the upper hand in this battle and you might find that it has inspired in you a fresh youth, and more dynamic perspective
You are opening yourself up to new experiences, and in addition, new perspectives

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

mr senator please do a reading for your best friend, elisabeth warran

will do, however we are not on good terms
behind closed doors, in senate chambers, she called me a punk rear end bitch and said i'm lucky she doesn't out me to my constituency
you see, work, has not been fun for me

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

TWIST FIST posted:

mr senator please do a reading for your best friend, elisabeth warran

Elizabeth Warren's reading:

In the past you fought, and hard
It appeared to be a friendly squabble
One that included camaraderie and the love of competition
In the present, it is clear that dark must be balance with light as you find the strength from deep within to ignore your worst urges, this may include thoughts of violence or cruel acts of political espionage :tinfoil:
In the future, you will earn what you want , but that success will be tenuous and the maintenance of it will be your next preoccupation

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

welp good to know liz is gonna be prez thanks lindsey

ah no, that was Liz Warren's reading, my reading wasn't so...positive
life appears to be cyclical, since today i'm winning, if you want to call it that, i'll inevitably suffer setbacks in the future

in response to my first post in this thread, i did a reading for myself, and well, the gif says it all

e: i see what you said and totes agree, sorry for the mix up, this is how my morning went::rznv:

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 10:14 on Feb 11, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

Mr. Senator you skipped me but my request was specific so I'll take a general reading.

i did not mean to skip you, as at least here i would like to be a decent person
i will hunt down your request, so i can respond to the specific question

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

im an itnp too although i question the validyt of the test

tell me the exact circumstances of my death mister senator

cumshitter posted:

Mr. Senator you skipped me but my request was specific so I'll take a general reading.

i did not mean to skip you, as at least here i would like to be a decent person
i will hunt down your request, so i can respond to the specific question:
the question was the exact circumstances of your passing, i honestly, don't like the concept of reading that for people,
but since you were insistent about getting a reading from me, and seeing as how i am endlessly flattered by that :blush:,
i will give you two readings, for waiting so patiently;

old age for you will be like a second childhood,
you will be learning new things about yourself and others,
and will be known for an earnest and entertaining sense of humor,
you will be dynamic as an old person, and people will love your company,
due to your earthy and irreverent sense of humor,
following that period you will go through a long illness,
you will undergo intense and vivid spiritual transformation,
you will have a far more soulful view of the world and it's values as you edge closer to the other side,
in the end you will embrace the end and fall asleep in the arms of the universe, you will likely be surrounded by loved ones,
and inform them of their importance to you,
this will allow you to pass on in peace, and you may even have have young grandchildren holding your hand as you meet the great beyond

reading number 2:

in the past you got what you wanted,
but you are not so sure about it now,
you have found yourself suffering loss and disappointment,
and now, you are not so sure that what you earned in the past,
is exactly what you wanted, and needed,
at this point, you are in analytic repose,
choosing between two possible points,
you are reserved in this position, and tight lipped,
you are reserving final judgement for a later date,
and finding yourself delicately maintaining balance
between two forces in the meantime,
you will be reserved and cautious, but for the right reasons,
do not feel guilt, as your instinct for self protection is asserting itself,
and quite probably, protecting you

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

rudatron posted:

Uhhhh...you're like...wise and stuff, probably tall

but you need to watch out, because you're probably got like, a fine waiting for you...or something

but, but it's okay, because...uh...you have a, uh, a bubbly personality?

Look, i'm not as good at this as you are, okay?

cool, cool, cool

i think i like this, as i'm certain i have a stiff penalty waiting for me,
all this winning has it's cost, certainly

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Lastgirl posted:

this is a little spooky honestly

i will take this to heart, thank you

:blush: :blush: :blush:

:rznv: :rznv: :beerpal: :beerpal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

if you believe it would be worthwhile to do so, then yes please do! Much appreciated as always~

also i kno u got a new phone not too long ago but im not sure if it's an apple or android. if it's the former then feel free to check this app out if interested, it was made by my friend that did my natal chart to test it out before it was released - i have an android phone so i havent been able to use it myself but they are really good at what they do so it would be cool to hear some feedback.

i tried the app, for some reason it can't load the chart, it may be my phone, it's taken some damage in the past:

i'm still using the carcass that was once known as a phone because...
waste not, want not :smugdog:

in a bit, i'll be back with your tarot reading

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mariana Horchata posted:

if you believe it would be worthwhile to do so, then yes please do! Much appreciated as always~

also i kno u got a new phone not too long ago but im not sure if it's an apple or android. if it's the former then feel free to check this app out if interested, it was made by my friend that did my natal chart to test it out before it was released - i have an android phone so i havent been able to use it myself but they are really good at what they do so it would be cool to hear some feedback.

in the past you were in repose,
nursing old wounds, and going through
a process of convalescence
it was necessary that you took time to yourself in order to heal,
in the present you have much to feel joyous about and the possibility of a growing romance or marriage may be reflected by the four of wands,
however, it is also possible that in fact this card symbolizes the seeds being sown for a successful business venture,
the latter is supported by the presence of the ten of pentacles in the future position,
this is a very benevolent card, as it portends material satisfaction, and with it's relationship to the other cards and their placements, suggests the culmination and completion of your quest for material fulfillment lies in your future

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

StashAugustine posted:

ooh ooh pick me

In the past, you were beguiled by the many temptations of life,
Unable to pick which path you wanted to go down, you were often confused as to where you wanted to go with your life,
Purpose, was your main concern, and after you found it, you found the ability to care for yourself both financially, and emotionally,
presently, you are standing on the foundation of your hard work, and feel a significant amount of pride for what it is you have managed to excel at,
In the future, you may find yourself outwitting others and utilizing what you have learned to stay ahead of the competition,
be careful you don't hurt friends and allies in the process,
in business, however, this is a rather good omen, especially in tandem with the queen of pentacles card,
it is perhaps, more likely that those you will be outwitting will be business competitors or professional colleagues, and the way in which you will do it, is by getting to much needed info, first

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mort posted:

Thank you Senator!

:beerpal: anytime!

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

cumshitter posted:

Mr. Senator,

Thank you for the first reading. It was very flattering. I know you're only a medium for the cards, but you're the interprative filter so I thank you for your generous interpretation.

Your second reading is accurate, or at least I am choosing to perceive it that way. I am currently at a crossroads and choosing one path because I know it's safer. Spooky.

:tipshat:

Conch Shell Corp posted:

That limo had a wife and kids

this poor child is now an orphan RIP

Lastgirl posted:

"you're the animals, you're the animals" I insist as I continue to spew vitriolic, divisive and shallow rhetoric

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 20:21 on Feb 12, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

mr graham i would love to know what the future holds

In the past you had to move quickly and with no delay,
Opportunity was on its way and there was no time for hesitation,
It was time to follow through on your ideas,
and materialize your dreams and expectations to whatever degree was possible,
At this point, you are renewed, dynamic, and have a fresh perspective on life,
Your approach is fiery, and youthful as well as idealistic,
a new pep, is in your step
In the future, marriage or business success lie ahead,
Life means to surprise you pleasantly, and will do so within the next few weeks
It is completely due to your youthful, optimistic, and undeterred nature as
these are personality traits
which have been invaluable in the pursuit of new opportunities, and taking bold risks from day to day

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 07:02 on Feb 13, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

tentative8e8op posted:

Can you please give me a general reading about my life?

in the past, you had a kind and caring benefactor, mentor, partner, or brother.
this figure was male, and likely had the sign of cancer,
in the present, it appears you have to choose your actions, and words wisely,
this comes from a foundation of experience, and hard won wisdom,
silence is often the best solution,
especially when presented with no other answers,
wisdom often dictates a wait and see attitude,
in the future, you will find that time will speed up, as your concerns and interests multiply, and projects consume your attention, yet, have no fear because, you will balance all these various engagements of life,
with grace, and aplomb

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 06:01 on Feb 14, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I want to join the cool kids club of spitting in the face of god by following pagan divination

In the past you felt disappointment,
You regretted the loss of something you once loved, and had difficulty appreciating what you still had, the privilege of retaining the remaining joys in your life
in your search and efforts to recover from this grief,
you struck out on your own,
looking for insight and perspective you did not have before, this new perspective, allows you to do what you
could not before, find inner balance and peace, so that your darker tendencies can be balanced against your better angels

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mythical Moderate posted:

what is my destiny

in the past you were in seclusion, either for academic insight, or for personal exploration,
whatever the case, you needed to be alone, and pursue a path of introspection for true enlightenment,
in your present is a smart, sharp woman, who has common sense and cunning, in addition to this she is used to doing things herself, and to ruling her proverbial kingdom by herself,
don't allow your self to be rattled by this,
in the future, you will doubt yourself and may even find your self living in some denial, it's important to address your past, and the possible suffering you may have experienced in it, in order to move past self defeating thought patterns, mental confusion, and the propensity of others to manipulate and gaslight others
because, it is by keeping your eyes open, that you prevent yourself from being the blindfolded woman in the third card, unable to see, and therefore unable to act

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:00 on Feb 14, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i know youre busy hun, just wanted to say youve got an amazing thread, i love what youve done with the place

im really glad that nasty ugly man hasnt gotten you down.

stay safe, beautiful!

e: if you do have a minute id love to know what you see in my future tho

why thank you!

comin right up, because you, are beautiful as well...
let us see what the future holds for one of my favorites:

In the early days of your youth, you were idealistic, romantic, and adventurous
perhaps you tended toward fantasy,
or to the condition of the lovelorn,
in either case, you were a romantic, youthful, fresh, determined, and idealistic,
It is this idealism that led you to the concept of romance,
not long after, you had incredible control
over certain aspects of your life, you were a virtuoso in a certain area of life,
and had perfect command of your powers in that area,
now, you are almost a child in your present apprenticeship, this is your choice, as you sought knowledge from the bottom up, in the interest of improving your circumstances,
it's this desire that requires you to seek knowledge you never had, you began as a neophyte in love, and from there became a master in a certain area of your life,
however, you, never one to rest on your laurels, sought to seek a specific brand of insight, that required you to return to the very beginning, in terms of respect and advancement,
this is incredibly helpful to you, because for you, starting at the very beginning, is how you learn, and learn well

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 05:56 on Feb 15, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

just saying this has come completely true!

lindsay is there a way i can get a reading of my burgeoning relationship? how will it go?

you see yourself as someone who was recently lucky,
you see now, a potential path forward,
towards success, and prosperity,
and you mean to make good on following through with your recent breakthrough
you see your partner as intelligent, cautious, fair minded, and clever,
in addition, she is just as interested as you in divining useful information, critical thinking, and personal discovery
she, like you, has an active inner mind, and uses it on a regular basis
you feel an emotional satisfaction with your partner, and a sense of complete fulfillment
you at this point, feel that she fully fulfills what you seek in a woman emotionally
what stands between you and her is the velocity of the affair,
it's important you are brave, and willing to take risks
you are probably the aggressor, and so it's important to maintain bravery, as well as confidence
as you work to maintain her attention, it's early yet in the romance,
so initiative is everything,
the performance of your commitment is what will convince her to commit,
but, don't dally in indecision
she sees you as successful, competent, and giving
she feels that you are adventurous, fiery, and willing to take risks
she feels in you a youthful presence,
that inspires her, and creates in her a deep seated passion
it's your boldness that has an emotional hold on her
the final status of your relationship,
is that you are both enchanted with each other,
this is a time of passion and romance, this union makes you both more confident, and you both stride into the room as if you are the center of attention, when in fact, the center of attention for each of you is the other,
this is a time to entertain, and be entertained, and the timing, as well as the confidence, with which you pursue passion, will be most important

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:05 on Feb 18, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

KitConstantine posted:

Oh! I would love a reading! I do tarot and I'm fairly good at it for other people but when I try to do personal readings it never works quite right. Please tell me what my future holds, Senator!

this may be difficult, as you are a fellow tarot reader, but i hope that this reading is acceptable for you:

in the past, you made a life altering decision, one that closed the door to multiple opportunities, and opened the door to a multitude of others,
it may have been marriage, or moving from one place to another
in any case, whatever choice you made, changed everything
in the present, you are in repose,
you are resting, and healing old wounds this is a period of convalescence for you, of healing, and of self reflection
there is a high likelihood,
that your previous choice led you away from a tumultuous, and painful past
in the future, you will struggle with indecision, and denial
you will be unwilling to acknowledge the various ways in which you have evaded your reality, it may be due to a bad childhood, or a manipulative person in your life,
but you will close your eyes to the many options you have in life,
and pay no attention,
because someone else may be hiding the truth,
it is your choice,
whether you act on your gut,
and trust your suspicions
because if you do,
you will avoid being mired in regret,
as well as self loathing

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 11:00 on Feb 18, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

After making my wildest dreams come true, Senator, with showing me how amazing you look in a pretty wig and outfit, I would love a read on my lovely love life.

I read professionally for my work and do astro charts but I never get to really have reads for myself. Indulge me, please?

in the past, there was a romantic presence in your life,
one which made it difficult to focus on serious matters,
passion, and an illogical pursuit of pleasure occupied your attention,
and lead to the neglect of various personal responsibilities,
in the present, you have been presented with the seed of opportunity,
an omen of future prosperity,
and you are likely embarking in a new direction financially, this direction, is likely a prosperous one
in addition, you may also have a chance at love,
the seed of romance has been planted, and you only need to wait for it to grow, and flourish, to reap the benefits

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

I hate that poo poo, which is why I'm here too. Can't read for myself either :(

KitConstantine posted:

I know right? Frustrating. I still do pulls but it's never as clear as my reads are for others. One card draws work a bit better but still not great :/

I, similarly, have trouble reading for myself, it is incredibly rare however, to find someone who can read for me, so I tend to content myself with whatever I come up with. I say this to say, I totally relate.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

MadSparkle posted:

Whoa, I expected something a lot more bleak.... yes, this is pretty accurate actually, and also more positive than I was expecting.
Thank you, Senator!

thank you
i'm especially glad you liked it, as you are a fellow reader
:hfive: :tipshat: :coffeepal:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

C. Everett Koop posted:

how come they got seven cards and i only got three i demand a refund

it was a relationship reading, those are longer
Lindsey still loves you, :wink:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

lemme say thanks as well

this encouragement helps through the dreary weariness of skewl

i have a couple decks but i havent read the cards much myself ; i have spent years studying and speaking with the yi king , would you recommend i stick with what i know or should i study the cards as well when i have the time ?

i ching is pretty good and I don't know how to do that myself, so it's rather impressive to me that you know how to read it
for the immediate future you might want to stick to what you are comfortable with

you can study the cards if you want, but imo, just because tarot is my personal preference, doesn't necessarily mean it's better

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 00:11 on Feb 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Mythical Moderate posted:

Surprisingly accurate (relative to the last year)! Could I get one for my love life and/or job prospects? Thanks!

you see yourself as vibrant, and as someone who is currently enjoying relationships with family as well as friends,
you see your potential or present partner as fiery, sparkling and social in nature,
they love the party and the party loves them, this is probably due to an unusual amount of charisma and attractiveness and you find these qualities highly magnetic
you find in this potential/present partner, a friend with whom you can share life's joys, namely socializing
and meeting new people while having new experiences
there is a possibility with this card also that your affections may be split between two people
the present challenge of your potential/ present partner is time, as
it is of the essence, and one must act quickly, to harness the benefits that can be enjoyed with swiftly changing circumstances, if a choice must be made, it must be made quickly,
if the first step must be taken, there should not be hesitation
your potential/present partner sees you as determined, solid, and trustworthy
they may see in you a presence that can help financially as well as a steady shoulder on which they can depend
your method of leading life appears to them to be measured, steady and strong, perhaps even relentless
your potential/ present partner feels that your attention may be split,
perhaps between them and yet another potential partner, or career, or perhaps even a parent
in any case, they find this to be a painful emotional state, and have difficulty coping
the final challenge of this reading is that one should not hold onto things, simply because one has them, it is important to reassess one's motivations at times
perhaps there is a concern of what others might think, but what should take precedent, is what makes you happy

e:

your finance reading

in the past you suffered disappointment, and loss
you also had difficulty taking advantage of what you still had, because you were blinded by this sense of loss
now, you are embarking on a good idea, you have had a eureka moment, which may be serving to lead you out of that moment of disappointment in your past,
this is a card associated with air which represents insight and new knowledge,
perhaps you are headed back to school, or perhaps a bit of useful information has positioned you to move forward,
in any case, the seed for progress has been planted
in the future you will meet someone caring, giving, and receptive
they will have a deep reserve of emotional understanding and sensitivity
this person, will likely be met along the way as you move forward in your career

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 02:09 on Feb 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

the yi king is the ancestor of the internet, it was through studying it that leibniz discovered the foundations for binary math :eng101:

are there any questions i could discuss with the oracle on your behalf, senator? im sure i could bend the ear of an old friend for a man as impressive as you

hm,

how's my money situation going to turn out?
i've been drinking all my money and traveling primarily by paid driver, i know it's a formidable task to blow through that much money, but, it is in fact happening

tell me dear sensei, what might the future hold?

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

senator, what's your favorite tarot deck? rider-waite?

if you have time i'd appreciate a reading (especially if there's one that can tell me if/when i'll move out of the country).

rider waite isn't my favorite, but it's a good often used deck

my personal deck is the golden tarot deck, but I haven't been using my personal deck on the forums cuz it feels a little weird since i often use it on myself

in the past you held out on a long and tiresome battle,
you were tenacious, as well as resilient in your efforts, and held out as long as you could
now you enjoy certain rewards from your efforts, but, you don't enjoy them as much as you thought you would,
you feel trapped by these various incentives and feel as if they are tying you to a fate you did not choose for yourself, and that you don't find ideal, even if you may find it adequate

in the future, you will sit down and put your efforts into something, and this will be a long term quest to acquire necessary skills
this suggests that if you do plan to leave the country, there will be a period of necessary preparation, in which you will learn necessary skills to make that journey possible

so to answer your question directly, you may leave the country, it's up to you, but, if you choose to, it will be after a significant period of time, because there will be an investment of time and mental energy required on your part to prepare

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 08:59 on Feb 19, 2017

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Zyla posted:

This is stunning, and I've learned so much from it, and will take it forward. It's staggering how relevant and true this is, almost like i wrote a personal synopsis.

thank you from the heart, :blush: :glomp:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Has anyone ever done a tarot reading for a political party? Is that too diffuse? I don't know a lot about tarot.

I will do a one card reading for the Democratic Party and Republican Party respectively.

Indolence
like, need i say more? :wow:

the star reversed:

pessimism, bad luck, and stubbornness define this card when reversed

sounds about right...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

KitConstantine posted:

Ouch. Well that is accurate but stings. Which is good I think, stretching hurts if you haven't done it in a while. Thank you for giving me quite a bit of insight.

Now if I could get the same clarity on my love life, if you have the time, I'd appreciate it.

coming soon, it takes me a while to do those as it's a seven card reading

also, i really meant no harm, and i apologize if the language i used was too forceful, i did not mean for that to be the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

KitConstantine posted:

Ouch. Well that is accurate but stings. Which is good I think, stretching hurts if you haven't done it in a while. Thank you for giving me quite a bit of insight.

Now if I could get the same clarity on my love life, if you have the time, I'd appreciate it.

you are a charismatic and fun person to be around,
what's more, this is how you see yourself also,
you see your potential/present partner as a force of nature,
a whirlwind, who takes you utterly by surprise and makes impeccable use of timing,
you feel like you have been waiting for this person for a while, and have weathered great struggle while waiting for this person,
perhaps even while being with them,
it is an honorable war you wage, however, and you have shown great strength during this time
you may have been overlooking this person,
perhaps the current transient joys of life has hidden them from you
more likely, you are unaware of the affection that is available to you, and must be more cognizant of the possibilities of love in front of you
your potential/ present partner sees you as clever, sharp, and insightful
they feel as if there are certain areas of life that you have keen astute insight on and that you also have a real affinity for language
they feel as if they are beginning a long term project with you,
where much work will be invested,
yet the rewards are definitely worth the effort invested
the final challenge with your present/ potential partner is assessment, of your mutual goals, desires, and needs
you will find that a moment arrives in the blur of fast paced living, that will allow you both to take stock of where you are and where you are going

the universe asks that you keep your eyes peeled, and your heart open for the possibilities of love both now, and in the future
love is work, yet, it is incredibly rewarding also

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:15 on Feb 23, 2017

• Locked thread