Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
hi lindsey i would like one reading please. cap sun virgo moon pisces ascendant

relevant q's: will things get better at my job? is my research project gonna pan out and help me get into grad school?

e my fav card is queen of wands and 8 of swords shows up in my readings a disconcerting amount of the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
thank u for ur service to this country, god bless

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

Sixto Lezcano posted:

if you're not sick or otherwise preoccupied, can you do a reading for me
today was a total gently caress and I could use some guidance

Also if you don't mind my asking; where did you learn tarot/get your deck? I'm really interested in learning tarot and maybe eventually illustrating my own deck, but there's so much stuff out there on it that i don't know where to start

its hard to go wrong with a rider waite deck for ur first deck, its pretty ubiquitous n well illustrated n then u can branch out from there

the best way to start learning imo is to just draw a card and meditate on it for a min or two n repeat until u get associated w the deck n start to see the patterns n relationships, think about what it means to u and more generally, etc. if u want to study it more formally @ that point g4i but dont start from other ppls ideas, the point of tarot isnt to 'get it right' but to use it it as a tool for meditation n reflection

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Thank u senator graham glad ur lovely bill failed and God bless :patriot:

• Locked thread