Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

what is my destiny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you were in seclusion, either for academic insight, or for personal exploration,
whatever the case, you needed to be alone, and pursue a path of introspection for true enlightenment,
in your present is a smart, sharp woman, who has common sense and cunning, in addition to this she is used to doing things herself, and to ruling her proverbial kingdom by herself,
don't allow your self to be rattled by this,
in the future, you will doubt yourself and may even find your self living in some denial, it's important to address your past, and the possible suffering you may have experienced in it, in order to move past self defeating thought patterns, mental confusion, and the propensity of others to manipulate and gaslight others
because, it is by keeping your eyes open, that you prevent yourself from being the blindfolded woman in the third card, unable to see, and therefore unable to act

Surprisingly accurate (relative to the last year)! Could I get one for my love life and/or job prospects? Thanks!

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

Can I please get a general reading for the next three months?

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

month one will be difficult
you may run short on funds due to over spending, cut work hours, or spend thrift people who may be in your life
your difficulties affording those things you may want or need will be temporary though

the second month may be a time where you can be more generous with your emotions
you may be in love and learning more and more about how to reflect and fulfill your partners needs
perhaps you are growing emotionally in response to your immediate environment
in any case, you will be a warm and welcome presence to those around you, and bring with you sensitivity and emotional serenity

the third month will be a time of charity for you, and your growing emotional generosity will fuel a surge of financial generosity
be careful that you don't empty your own cupboard to give to others while hungry, because spend thrift is associated with this card as well as generosity
be careful not to shower others with what you don't have to give, but this time may mark a period in your life when you learn to act on your willingness to give

Thank you! Considering I most likely won't have my current job by the end of next month I hope the other two months are just as accurate.

• Locked thread