Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

My SO is quite good at divination, dear Senator, they have a side job of doing just this.

I've never had a reading from anyone other than her. What's in the cards for me, Mr. Senator?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

in the past you have been of two minds
trapped between two decisions
this has been for your sanity
as well as to spare the feelings of others
it has been a troubling time that demanded
a steely emotional resolve
in the present the two opposing forces
you have been attempting to balance
have come to a head
now you have a decision in front of you
as well as the very real possibility of loss
in the end however,
victory will be yours
you will be able to have what you want
with no caveats

I am so spooked by this, that I'm discussing this fortune w/the SO in question. you're really dang good at this, holy gently caress

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm ENFP as h*ck

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

when the new season comes, I'll ask you for your seven, wise Senator. it's still too early, but you can give a seven-card p. well and I'm hell of interested in that, given my SO can do that as well :|

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

okay, i'm guessing you mean the spring solstice?
i would love to, the seven card reading i have been doing is a relationship reading by the way
the reading your wife uses may be different

I've returned, as summer is usually a bad time for me

For some reason, the summer solstice and me do not get along

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

as always, Senator, it's quite profound and eerily similar to what I'm dealing with right now :stare:

you're really good at this, you're like on par with my SO with this, goddamn :wth:

• Locked thread