Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/User:Jsmaster/WiiMail posted:

[quote]WiiMail is a simple email client for your Wii, allowing you to retrieve and send mail.
It currently supports both POP3 and SMTP, and supports using SSL/TLS over these protocols. IMAP is currently not supported, but may be implemented in the future.
Note to developers: I will also be releasing a library, which could be useful if you would like to send an email from your application (e.g. for error reporting).

Features

Send mail via SMTP
Retrieve mail via POP3
SSL/TLS
Save your settings on the SD card
Email signature
One account (for now)

it beats webtv

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

for reference

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

i like outlook actually

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

there are a lot of fringe macOS email clients marketed to academia that look straight out of 1992 and feature things like "command line email filtering"

just search around, it's fun

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

guy next to me on united first class is emailing people on craiglist using eudora

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

looks like win7 cant tell which service pack without making it obvious im lookin

• Locked thread