Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
one time i screwed up an import into thunderbird and it changed all my contact names to "N:" and it's still like that for many ppl, years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
win10 mail is extremely ftw but i dont like how it doesnt import my sig from the gmail account (g apps... for biz) and also appends its own sig by default.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Bloody posted:

or view more than one email at a time. or view and reply to an email at the same time

It's easy to view and reply at the same time and I do it every single day

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
get the best of both words. good webmail that always renders the same across platforms, and OS level inegratation, with the best consumer OS on the planet, my dudes, you know hat im talkin about, yep, its ChromeOS

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

mishaq posted:

because i need popup reminders to know when my next meeting is starting :grin:

gmail via chrome pushes reminders to desktop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Gmail labs extensions and Sheets scripts integration are Killer Features that make it hugely best in class.

• Locked thread