Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

The Management posted:

webmail is garbage. I use mail.app, which is sufficient for my purposes, even though it is dumb and caches the entire imap tree locally so I have 25 gigs of email in 200,000 files on every machine I own

on an iphone it's the opposite. Phone will keep mails from up to 3 months and anything older well that's too bad why do you want old email.

on the other hand outlook on the iphone is nice to use so there's that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

outlook on mac or windows is weird and awful though. Why can it sync my contacts and calendars but not signatures?

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

whomever decided system critical programs should run through notes should be hung drawn and quartered

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

Bloody posted:

actually, that client is a massive piece of poo poo

gmail 2017 status: Still can't forward more than one email at a time.

• Locked thread