Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
This comes down to roger goodell focusing on removing the fun from the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
If you remove the humanity from the NFL only the most inhuman teams will win, like bill 'skynet' belichick

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

King Hong Kong posted:

Abolish the NFL, close this forum, imprison all Pats fans.

same but also steelers fans because they're the worst

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Roger goodell is the cause of this, he has removed all humanity from the nfl, opting for biological machines incapable of emotion or art.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
So, what's the difference between holding and tom brady's cheating anyway, it's just gamesmanship, you gotta try to win or you aren't really doing it. Like how 'spygate' was literally someone videotaping someone who is on the sideline in public view, haha.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Groovelord Neato posted:

i liked them when they was bad and i live in one of the most densely populated areas in the country.

2004 ALCS is the all time collapse and Warriors losing when up 3-1 to the Cavs is probably second.

In the same playoffs the Thunder lost when up 3-1 on the Warriors in a game 7 where Westbrook dribbled the ball off his foot in the last minute.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
So I can't find this 'new england' city on the map, can anyone help me?

• Locked thread