Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
I hate the pats and am indifferent toward the falcons but I'm happy to know that falcons fans feel crushed and destroyed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Hahahahhahahahahaha, you did it. With your lovely system quarterback, and your cheating coach. You finally got the approval of Donald Trump. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love this so much. The patriots "win". hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:smugdon:

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Life's rich pageant

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Seeing ppl everywhere who are really mad that the pats won is basically just as funny and good as the pats losing would be

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

sector_corrector posted:

Holy poo poo, this guy is sooooo mad. Check out how insecure this man is about his penis!

You're a cuck

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

Mister Fister posted:

Patriots make everyone mad, but unlike Trump doesn't actually hurt the country, so this is a good and cool troll/come from behind/break eveyrone's hearts win.

Trump is actually good tho

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

Everything on earth is pretty funny. If you care beyond looking at the thing and laughing then getting drunk and taking adderall and smoking weed idk what to say.

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

Ussr posted:

Actually it is. :boom:

It kinda wasnt

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007
Completely serious: One of the best joys in sports is knowing that another sportsfan feels rly upset sad and angry

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

fsif posted:

Hi me of six months ago. trump wins the election and the Patriots win the Super Bowl. Adjust your prescriptions accordingly.

Do you have magic powers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eggs
Apr 15, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

*John Oliver studio audience ERUPTS in laughter*

• Locked thread