Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/nypost/status/828467169503637504

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

If not I'm here to start the #cutbrady hashtag

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

well that certainly was an unwelcome account of a geriatric's bedroom habits

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

i don't know what you're on about, but it's boring please stop

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

nobody caaaaaaaaaaaarrrrreesss

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Shut the gently caress up about the basketball with a drainclog stapled to it god drat

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

That's pretty cool though; never not go to minor leaguish events with dads imho

The minor league hockey in New England is loving bananas too, as those teams regularly lose all their good players to the majors so you get to see good play too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

There was one month like right before the LA Kings just signed half of the Manchester (NH) Monarchs to the active pro squad when my wife and I kept winning free tickets over and over.

I think we paid for two tickets at half off for a total of 10

• Locked thread