Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
I hope fallout 4 comes true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Volkerball posted:

ban everyone who isn't coming out forcefully against the patriots

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Reminder that Donald Trump is sitting in a recliner in the white house wearing a wife beater and American flag boxers nodding to himself because of course he predicted this, he's batting at a thousand in life, tomorrow when he institutes the American safety act advocating for the government registration of the gays it will go over with flying colors

A Patriots win reinforces Donald's thinking

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

what is the most you have ever bench pressed

315 1rm u?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

African AIDS cum posted:

Durr hurr *pops half a bottle of Truvada* Did you know that Trump blah blah blah I don't like sports at all I was picked last throughout school if at all and the kids and teachers made fun of me and said I had a small dick

I didn't think you could read my fb status if you weren't my friend? Delete this

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I've been F5ing ESPN waiting for Bradys retirement announcement, no dice yet anyone else having any luck?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

"the Falcons are averaging 6.8 yards per carry, Ryan drops back to pass.."

WHAT

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Chilichimp posted:

Hello, friends

:smith:

:smith:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Was really hoping that Tom would wake up this morning and see all his bruises and think "gosh, I have five rings I really should spend time with my kids and super model wife"

One good concussion and its over imo

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

So we're all agreed that Atlanta is going to have a nasty superbowl hangover next year yeah?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Kalli posted:

Huh,

I guess the NFL shot off the confetti cannons anyway, but I'm surprised they didn't stop to look at it.

The ball is over the plane, just a lovely angle there

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Lime Tonics posted:

The Texas Rangers were ordered Monday to help Houston police find the jersey worn by New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady during Super Bowl LI.

The Patriots beat the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday night 34-28 in a thrilling overtime touchdown. It was the first time that a Super Bowl went into extra time.

Apparently, after the game, Brady’s jersey was swiped.

“I put it in my bag and I came out and it wasn’t there anymore,” Brady said. “It’s unfortunate, because that’s a nice piece of memorabilia.”

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/texas-rangers-ordered-to-help-find-bradys-missing-super-bowl-jersey

Well they showed Bradys leather bag in his locker on the broadcast so the thief knew what he was looking for

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I opened up my ipad and the last page on TFF i had loaded was about halfway through the third quarter and we were laughing at the blowout and sad tom brady images

We were young

We were dumb

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Matt Ryan was a failed 2 point conversion away from Superbowl MVP god drat

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Can't MVP Matt Ryan audible

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

:nws::nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqCxnnpOCQQ&feature=share

:nws::nws:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Because we have so much to talk about until april

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

My son in 2030: Dad, what was the 2016-2017 NFL season like

Me: well son it started with a dead gorilla and ended with a dead falcon

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Somebody posted that they counted out Touchdown Tom at the beginning of the third quarter and I correctly called him a retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Hahahahaha

• Locked thread