Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Everything about this was the best :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I gave up and smoked a bunch of weed at halftime, that carried me through until suddenly it was 28-20 and then it wore off and I was stone cold sober to see the ending :feelsgood:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

b-minus1 posted:

I'm glad just it's finally confirmed that the patriots get literally every single favorable call. I mean, their other 4 super bowl "wins" had the usual terrible officiating, but this was by far the most egregious. gently caress tom Brady, gently caress bill belchick, gently caress Robert kraft and gently caress Donald trump.

You guys are the real MVPs :unsmith:

It's a beautiful night everyone, and I love you all

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

New england fans are not the good guys. You had trump rooting for you. Once more,

:salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt::salt:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

that edelman catch was tyree/kearse level poo poo.

We have our own helmet catch finally!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

Dumb loving hick new england fan:

"aw yeah, wicked sick, tAAAAAAAmy (said in the worst accent possible even including the south) BBBBBBRaaaddy won the wicked sick superbaaawl, and also traaaaaaamp is oaaaaur president,"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is you dumb hicks

keep going I'm almost there

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I dunno about you guys but I'm really mad that Donald Trump apparently won the Super Bowl and was awarded the Lombardi Trophy

The wrong team won a football game and now Trump was right :argh:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

donald trump won with the pats. i guess if you're some dumb hicks, then that's good for you

*pssssst* Donald Trump is not a football player :ssh:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

sector_corrector posted:

suck my actual dick, and thanks for being trolled by me you dumb nothern hicks, how do you even have internet up there

I hope your night turns as good as mine did :)

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's not only unfair that the pats have been to 7 super bowls with bill/tom but that 4 of those were all time classics.

I can't believe this game was somehow even better than the last one was

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Volkerball posted:

tom brady cried when they were losing lmao

He did when they won too :unsmith:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

The clock is still ticking and he is at the 2 minute warning of his career, and there's literally nothing than can defeat old age

what if you never eat tomatoes or garlic and only have ice cream if it's made of avocados, what then

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The best quarterback of all time under the best coach of all time just pulled off the best comeback of all time to win the most super bowls for one player of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Intruder posted:

Ok I thought my night was made by the puppermaster defense, but said puppetmaster utterly falling for AAC's trolling just makes it better

Dear diary, tonight I was mad at a sports game so I had a loud public tantrum in an Internet forum and said people were "trolled" when they owned me repeatedly

• Locked thread