Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
4th and 33. how do you end up in 4th and 33 you stupid fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
jake matthews and matt ryan are to be executed

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ussr posted:

Goodell having to kiss rear end to Brady in about 15 minutes is a good thing for football.

no it's not you dumb poo poo

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Ussr posted:

It sure is!

nobody likes tom brady, nobody likes the patriots, and nobody likes teams who win too much. there is literally nothing about this that is good for anyone other than dipshit fair weather fans who jack off to posters of tom brady

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Groovelord Neato posted:

it's cool that it was the biggest comeback in postseason history and the biggest comeback in patriots history.

it's not the biggest comeback in postseason history and no it's not cool. it would have been cool if it happened the other way around. this is just a loving mockery

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
what the gently caress did i do to deserve enduring that lovely game managing rookie from the tuck rule game turning into the most winningest qb of all time

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

evilweasel posted:

there's still room on the bandwagon

don't you deserve to root for a team that wins

i can't wait for the raiders to spend the next decade running a train on your dumb asses

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

Kallil, Shrimmrha Jermaine, Gassin Capicola. We did this!

pig cop, jackass, fascist

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Blitz7x posted:

I hope fallout 4 comes true

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i hope they have the victory parade at the boston marathon

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
ban everyone who isn't coming out forcefully against the patriots

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
tom brady cried when they were losing lmao

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
my soul hurts

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Shear Modulus posted:

how long until the nfl is over

i think it just died and we're in for a freefall now. rip dumb gay no fun league

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

sector_corrector posted:

I really hope that Tom Brady's mom has cancer.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

Did you play any sports in school

fifa's not a sport, so your dunk attempt is going nowhere

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
How do you go from first and ten inside of field goal range to 4th and 33 outside of it in that situation. loving trash falcons.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It wasn't as good as the Seahawks/Pats super bowl. It was a comeback on the scoreboard, but it didn't feel like one. Brady had a hell of a fourth quarter, but they'd gotten so thoroughly owned for the first three that the game was effectively over. The falcons controlled the Patriots destiny, and they had to make some monumental gently caress ups to let the Patriots back in the game. It's certainly the greatest choke in NFL history, but I don't think that's really the criteria you look for in the greatest super bowl ever.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
The best super bowl is a tie between the Seahawks kicking the dogshit out of the broncos and 18-1.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

shirts and skins posted:

My instinct is to say Warriors was worse because they were the best team in the NBA that season, that one really feels like 18-1.

By record they were the best team in the nba ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Akileese posted:

Also, how the hell do you challenge that Edelman play and blow your last timeout? If they had that timeout they might have been able to drive into field goal range.

The ball did touch the ground, but Edelman already had possession of it. I can't really judge them for challenging there given that the patriots were rushing to the line to get a play off and for fucks suck it just had to be incomplete.

• Locked thread