Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

For we'll fight with a vim
that is dead sure to win.

Abolish the NFL, close this forum, imprison all Pats fans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

African AIDS cum posted:

Matt Ryan sending John Podesta out to tell fans they're going to count every point

But how do we donate money to the NFL's review of the officiating in the game that won't change the outcome?

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

I have to say, it's pretty funny that this thread didn't even last a page before turning into a disaster.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

If I were a Falcons fan, I'm not sure I would want to watch the NFL again after that game.

Unless you happen to root for one of a handful of regularly great teams, you have such limited opportunities to see your team win a championship and a Super Bowl loss is often devastating for a team.

Losing that way has to be particularly horrible. A Warriors' style loss is embarrassing to be sure but it isn't as if they didn't come away with a championship the year before.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

iospace posted:

Instead, you can be a Browns fan and never have high hopes for anything ever, right?

I like how people still don't know what team I support after posting in TFF for years. My team went the route of devastating Super Bowl loss that caused the team to implode four years ago.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

iospace posted:

Your avatar doesn't help matters, to be fair.

I mean they might as well be the Browns at this point. On the other hand, the team depicted in the avatar won a share of the title it competes for last year.

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

It's sad to see a great poster like AAC, who always relied on volume posting, lose his touch, fade away, and try to ring chase by joining the Patriots while they get led to greatness by that guy who posted about the American version of rugby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Hong Kong
Nov 6, 2009

extendedsolo posted:

Hear me out here, I think Rivers or Luck COULD have done it, but couldn't sustain success enough to get their team in position to do it. So yeah pretty much Brady is the only one.

I mean, the Chiefs blew a 28 point lead to the Luck Colts in the playoffs.

• Locked thread