Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Doredrin posted:

Went to the parade yesterday and managed to get a spot underneath this big overhang.

That was Rob Gronkowski you fool!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Stunt Rock posted:

Gronk is a 22 year old frat boy stuck in the body of a man who could break you in half.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

I have pretty much the same story as that guy except I originally lived in Hartford and my dad's health is so poo poo now that it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that he'll never get to see a live Pats game.

We did get season tickets to the UFLs Hartford Colonials in 2010. Even though the team finished last in the (4-team lol) league it remains the best time I ever had with dad. :unsmith:

I also ended up with an irrational soft spot for Josh McCown.

• Locked thread