Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

The Falcons defense did themselves no favors trying to hit all the Pats players with killshots repeatedly. Watch the replays and you'll see them tire themselves out and the Patriots start sliding instead of taking the contact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

As a Patriots fan it's completely overwhelming how they won and solidified their legacy. I can't believe that comeback and everything they went through this year. It's going to be really tough when they decline after Brady leaves and I have to find a better team to follow.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

Ehuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddd

Leave that man alone with his bad team, awesome co-worker, and small, bent weiner.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Edelman is Jewish so I think he's just stoned off his rear end.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

I need to find a small poo poo job with the pats that's just niche enough to get a ring

Foxborough is a terrible place to live or drive to.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Oh my god Johnny Karate and Rob Gronkowski have never been seen in the same room at the same time

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I would enter Battle Royale for the chance to tell him he's a stupid orange motherfucker to his face

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud is a good dude and Fister is a white supremacist.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mister Fister posted:

*Looks at skin*

*Isn't even white*

Believable.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Mister Fister posted:

I'm a Bernie supporter you idiot

Edit: I thought you were going to go for the "Berniebro" angle, turns out you're just completely misinformed.

Oh, I thought the dude who said he was glad Trump won was you

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I hope Andey wins a superbowl

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

I wonder if the Falcons will make a deep run next year. They seem to have blown up their coaching staff that got them to the game so maybe they'll pull a Denver and win two years from now?

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Bad Moon posted:

I wonder how much special teams statistics she has to read to get Bill ready to go

Their safety phrase is "Matthew Slater Hall of Fame Gunner"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Ehud posted:

Football is dumb

You're dumb, your coworker rules and death is certain

• Locked thread