Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Groovelord Neato posted:

2004 ALCS is the all time collapse and Warriors losing when up 3-1 to the Cavs is probably second.

I know it was in a series nowhere near as important as the other two, but the Flyers coming back from down 3 games to 0 to force a game 7 and then winning game 7 after going down 3 goals to 0 to knock off the Bruins five or six years ago was incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

sector_corrector posted:

Also, dumb loving mods that Lowtax has paid to moderate the forums (sidebar: how could you ever pay somone to moderate a forum). I have a bet with my friend who posted the last thing i posted that I would get banned, but if you ban them for the thing I posted (the last hing about cancer) then they'll get banned.

I think this is admitting to account sharing, which is a bannable offense.

• Locked thread