Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Hey Patriots fucks, your teams supports trump and you cheated to get here. gently caress you. gently caress your stupid pussy quaterback. gently caress your awful postseason where you beat the shittsburgh Steelers and the, haha, Atlanta Falcons to cheat your way into the superbowl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Seriously, you're cheaters, and you're top to bottom trump supporters. I hope every last one of you dumb hicks gets cancer.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Rabid Snake posted:

I posted this earlier when the Patriots were down by 25.

DO NOT SLEEP ON TOM BRADY

Can't wait for the next fast the the furious

gently caress you. I hope you get cancer in an especially painful place. Or your mother.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I mean, at leas you know that (like your QB and your cheating, piece of poo poo coach who both support trump) that America hates you. You do realize that, right? You're the bad guys.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector posted:

I mean, at leas you know that (like your QB and your cheating, piece of poo poo coach who both support trump) that America hates you. You do realize that, right? You're the bad guys.

Quoting this for emphasis. Nobody likes you except your terrible little hick conclave.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hahahahhahahahahaha, you did it. With your lovely system quarterback, and your cheating coach. You finally got the approval of Donald Trump. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love this so much. The patriots "win". hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

you know we live in one of the most educated and progressive areas of the country right. the athens of america.

Suck my drat dick, you hick.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

you know we live in one of the most educated and progressive areas of the country right. the athens of america.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

i'm smarter, handsomer, and in better shape than you.

how does it feel to support donald trump's football team

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Groovelord Neato posted:

i liked them before he did. i can't do anything about bandwagon fans.

You're a dumb loving hick, then. You're a bandwagon fang from an underpopulated area that has no choice but to support the evil empire of football. Seriously, how do you live with yourself?

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm honestly not sure how I could ever root for the Patriots without having severe brain damage. You dumb fucks.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Talk to me next year when your "president" is against the wall, and your "quarterback" (hopefully) has one of his knees destroyed.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intruder posted:

Man I wish I still had my mod buttons right now

Well, you don't, you dumb loving hick. Click the thing that used to be your mod button, please, fuckhole.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Regular New England fan: "Duuuuhhhhh, I love being in the coldest part of the United States (editors note: What????) and voting for trump, blugggggh, buuuhhh, Tom Brady.... uh huh!"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Intruder posted:

Lol at your meltdown

It's not only my meltdown, it's the rest of America who hates you. Also you guys can't deal with that. You can't deal with the fact that nobody else in the country likes you, and that as a team you aren't a compelling story because your states are boring and lovely.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

lmao we voted blue and :420: and the coldest part of the US is MN

Sorry, I care so little about NW that I didn't bother to look any of these things up in between making cool video game jokes on another forum.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i like how peop[le are iusing the quote feature and italics to respond to me.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
here, try again you dumb inbred hicks

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

panascope posted:

Our incredibly handsome president with big hands is a proven winner with a long track record of success. It's not a surprise that he'd pick the New England Patriots and their legendary quarterback to win Super Bowl LI.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Hunt11 posted:

Once again. Massachusetts voted against Trump.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

GonadTheBallbarian posted:

This makes me insanely happy

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
New england fans are not the good guys. You had trump rooting for you. Once more,

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dumb loving hick new england fan:

"aw yeah, wicked sick, tAAAAAAAmy (said in the worst accent possible even including the south) BBBBBBRaaaddy won the wicked sick superbaaawl, and also traaaaaaamp is oaaaaur president,"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is you dumb hicks

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald trump won with the pats. i guess if you're some dumb hicks, then that's good for you

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
suck my actual dick, and thanks for being trolled by me you dumb nothern hicks, how do you even have internet up there

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol @ everyone quoating me hahahahahahahahahahahaha

how is this even possible

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

sector_corrector posted:

lol @ everyone quoating me hahahahahahahahahahahaha

how is this even possible

oh, poo poo, i forgot, they only got the internet up there like 14 years ago

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
by the way, the "internet" is a series of interconnected computers that allow you to understand "information"

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
"information" is a stimulus that informs you about the outside word.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Do you guys think the Patriots could win without cheating? I'm skeptical.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

Durr hurr *pops half a bottle of Truvada* Did you know that Trump blah blah blah I don't like sports at all I was picked last throughout school if at all and the kids and teachers made fun of me and said I had a small dick

hshahahahahahahahahahahahah
'
you're so mad!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

African AIDS cum posted:

Durr hurr *pops half a bottle of Truvada* Did you know that Trump blah blah blah I don't like sports at all I was picked last throughout school if at all and the kids and teachers made fun of me and said I had a small dick

Holy poo poo, this guy is sooooo mad. Check out how insecure this man is about his penis!

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I really hope that Tom Brady's mom has cancer.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also, dumb loving mods that Lowtax has paid to moderate the forums (sidebar: how could you ever pay somone to moderate a forum). I have a bet with my friend who posted the last thing i posted that I would get banned, but if you ban them for the thing I posted (the last hing about cancer) then they'll get banned.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I got control of the forum account again, and I hope that Tom Brady's mother has cancer.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

PrinceRandom posted:

System QB imo

have control

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, you're all so stupid

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol, i don't understand how the most boring AFC team could possibly provide the most fun trolling opportunities... i mean, do you never thing your dumb rear end piece of poo poo team is going to win?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pungry posted:

I think this is admitting to account sharing, which is a bannable offense.

report me, you dumb rear end in a top hat. by the way, i'm funny, and the mods like me because i'm funny, so good luck getting that to stick gently caress-face patriots fan.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread