Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SUCK MY loving DICK EVERYONE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I love you all suck my dick

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kallil, Shrimmrha Jermaine, Gassin Capicola. We did this!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

b-minus1 posted:

I'm glad just it's finally confirmed that the patriots get literally every single favorable call. I mean, their other 4 super bowl "wins" had the usual terrible officiating, but this was by far the most egregious. gently caress tom Brady, gently caress bill belchick, gently caress Robert kraft and gently caress Donald trump.

gently caress you buddy!!!! Weeeeeee

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Blooooooww yourrrrr daaaaddddddd

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I love my liiiiifeeeee

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Surreal game. Can't believe I did it.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Eggs posted:

Completely serious: One of the best joys in sports is knowing that another sportsfan feels rly upset sad and angry

I am rock hard

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MVP!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

ROGER THAT

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

It is a ABEAUTIFUL morning

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I haven't slept. I went to the Pats Pro Shop at 5:30 and got my t shirt and hat because I'm a slave to consumerism. Feels good!

That is badass of you. Wow. I'm gonna have to get some stuff soon but wow

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

sean10mm posted:

:agreed:

Now why aren't you 5 RING SHRIMP yet?

I'm on my phone. I'll do it sometime today 🙄🙄🙄

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I love this man!!!!!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

sector_corrector posted:

Hi all, posting to remind you that Tom Brady is a cheating, bitchcrafted fuckboy.

Oh no! Damnit!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

mcmagic posted:

I've pretty much lost the ability to think that good things can happen in the world.

??

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

SourKraut posted:

Yeah, seeing a Trump-loving Patriots team come back to win the Super Bowl completely ruins the experience for me too. This year is going to be total trash.

I also can't wait for Tom Brady and Bill Bellichick to retire so we can get several years of Super Bowls without it involving the Patriots.

Noted Trump Lover Martellus Bennett

shut up you loving dork :)!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

fsif posted:

My favorite is when Patriots fans point to Martellus Bennett, as if the backup tight end who has been on the team for less than a year is an equally valid symbol of the organization as the quarterback, head coach, and owner that have been around since 9/11.

My favorite is when the PATRIOTS win Super Bowls every year since 9/11. Just my opinion

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/albertbreer/status/828624668965875712

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

fired up

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Diva Cupcake posted:

#stolehisjersey

I'm loving on it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Ben could, tbh

Ben Brady yeah

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kirios posted:

Worst part about that Super Bowl is Patriots fans turning into neverending shitlords.

- 2/2/04

Also suck my dick

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Larch posted:

I hope I'm not a shitlord. Honestly, being a fan of Boston sports has been an incredible unearned ride since I was a little boy watching Larry Bird and reading about Bill Russell. I hope that every one of you gets to experience the exultation of a championship, or multiple championships.

I am at a loss for words. What I saw that team do last night is beyond my powers of expression. I hope that every single one of you gets to have this experience. It is actually very humbling if you're honest with yourself. These champions show us what is possible.

From the bottom of my heart I genuinely hope everyone can feel how good it feels to win a super bowl at least once in their life. Just one time I think everyone deserves it. Then I want them to wake up from their dream and go back to their miserable sport watching existence. Sincerely.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Abugadu posted:

hmm, yes, no other qb in history could pull off a 7 yds/completion through the air rate and have 2 TD/1 INT against a defense that gassed itself due to the incompetence of the coaching staff.

Abugadu posted:

hmm, yes, no other qb in history could pull off a 7 yds/completion through the air rate and have 2 TD/1 INT against a defense that gassed itself due to the incompetence of the coaching staff.

Prove it

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

My guy. I can only cum so much. Think about my penis for just a moment, please.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkBKJMTCHGk

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

You should all put on NFL network and stroke with me

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Ehuuuuuuuuuuuudddddddddddd

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

holy poo poo i saw that earlier and thought it was fake. i loving love THOMAS EDWARD PATRICK BRADY JUNIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

i will be providing parade coverage today

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/828982961630478336

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

corn on the cop posted:

nice loving D assclown

you can s my d from the back

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

GOODELL SUCKIN ON A BIG COCK

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/829001644901806080

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Feb 7, 2017

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

from one drunk OC to another. good luck atlanta.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So Julian Edelman just accidently did a Sieg Heil salute after counting to 5 on his hand. I might make it my avatar.

Hell ya lol

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Jk jk

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Kalli posted:

People just throwing bags of weed at the Patriots players.

I loving love this day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Reports of Ehud feverishly masturbating in a gas station bathroom.

• Locked thread