Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I'm solid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

The Dave posted:

https://instagram.com/p/BQON9RrjB-L/

Gronk giving a Gronk doll a BJ. Not sure it gets better than this.

he commented on it too lol #hero

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Doltos posted:

What a fucker. Did absolutely nothing to be a champion while skating by a DUI.

Kickflipped that DUI the gently caress away. The mark of a real champion

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Hey Shrimp, did you just watch the Sound FX on NFL Network? Oh my god so much to enjoy.

I'm watching it on NFL.com right now while taking a poop 👍

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Shoutout to my dad for tossing it in my mom and nutting at the exact time where I got to be this incredible individual who was born at the absolute perfect time in human history to witness the greatest run in sports history from a city.

Thank you mom and dad for banging

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

iospace posted:

Also, makes me happy White is skipping, given he was moral SB MVP there.

gently caress Tom Brady.

gently caress you little man

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

People care enough to respond.

I guess i'll go full heel: The Patriots won the superbowl and i'm glad that everyone else is mad and miserable :colbert:

In actual NFL news though, lol Goodells going to gently caress over the Pats somehow

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-insider-notes-nfl-execs-seething-at-patriots-super-bowl-antics-clown-t-shirt/

Same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Critical posted:

I wanted to share a positive story with you guys, if I could.

So awesome.

• Locked thread