Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I actually want Brady to keep playing until he is Trent Dilfer levels of bad

please. peyton manning has now replaced trent dilfer as the qb carried hardest to a ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

it's nutty how hightower had the game saving play in the last two bowls.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

if white didn't cut back he was in easy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lol the patriots won a superbowl in which they were down 28-3 in the second half. it's really just unfair how good we have it.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i like how the defense was actually good and not phony like everyone was saying all season.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i still can't believe the pats outdid 49. that was like the minute between the kearse catch and the butler interception stretched out over a quarter and a half.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i'm glad at least one patriots honky is skipping the visit.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i've rooted for the patriots for a long time but gently caress brady and bill for being friends with trump for real.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mister Fister posted:

*Looks at skin*

*Isn't even white*

that sheriff in milwaukee is a white supremacist.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

none of my friends are dumb as hell and also emboldened white supremacists (and also put them in the highest echelons of govt).

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cravius posted:

Statistically unlikely

trump is one of the dumbest people on the planet earth. he knows less than my friends who never watch or read the news.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

*says objectively true thing* "ok man" lmao

A.o.D. posted:

Odious as he is, his path to office is paved deeply by those that underestimated him.

or overestimated the american people.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

he uses a walking dead messaging service.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

cravius posted:

TFF> Posts about Trump go here

this is billy and bobby and tommy's fault not ours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TrustmeImLegit posted:

No its your mental illness not being able to handle it.

like trump you don't know what words mean.

• Locked thread