Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

PrinceRandom posted:

At least there's some nice meltdowns happening rn

i'm melting down in real life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Probably Magic posted:

No Mods No Masters Bowl led to the Pats winning, proving mods literally make no difference in the reality of our lovely, lovely lives.

Gaussian Coppola for Mod, I guess.

Having mods for the game day thread would have made it a lot less fun.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

sector_corrector posted:

Also, dumb loving mods that Lowtax has paid to moderate the forums (sidebar: how could you ever pay somone to moderate a forum). I have a bet with my friend who posted the last thing i posted that I would get banned, but if you ban them for the thing I posted (the last hing about cancer) then they'll get banned.

what

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Threads and forums are better when everyone can be honest and open and don't have to worry about hurting a mod's fee fees.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

African AIDS cum posted:

the dumbass falcons blew a 25 point lead. and they even recovered a failed onside kick

They're all low t beta cucks imo.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
When is the next Bill Simmons podcast going to be up?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
The front page of this forum looks amazing. Thank God there's no mod with a stick up his rear end to tell people not to make funny threads and posts.

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

I got severely injured playing a flag football game that prevented me from playing contact sports ever again and now live off of Social Security disability checks.

cucked if true

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
"You always want to run the ball," Kyle Shanahan said. "You don't want to just run the ball and make your guy take a 50-yard field goal.

UHHHHHH

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

EorayMel posted:

This video accurately represents this superbowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu0QLLbrVVc

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

DrunkPanda posted:

Calling Giselle one of the hottest women in the planet is a mind blowing stretch. She's not even close, I always thought she was weird looking

She is but I'd still definitely put my meat stick in her slimy fish hole.

• Locked thread