Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Remember the one drive that was entirely automatic first downs on 3rd down conversions the patriots otherwise would've never gotten ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Turdsdown Tom posted:

man Roger That is such a good username but I don't wanna give up Turdsdown Tom, gently caress

Literally nobody will notice either way

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Prob adopted

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Davonte Freeman
Hillary Clinton

I blame them

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

GaussianCopula posted:

If you put pretty much anyone on the planet in at 4:40, they would win the game. Just ignore the voice in your helmet, take the ball and kneel down - not that hard.

Yeah sure just ignore your coaches

More great ideas from GC. What's funny is that if Freeman picks up that basic as poo poo blitz, there was a wide open Sanu breaking free for the end zone.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Kalli posted:

LeGarrette Blount is also not going to the White House.

To be fair that's likely a security move

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He has a pretty nasty habit of punching white people and I mean trumps the whitest mother fucker on earth

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Just because we don't have mods doesn't mean you have to take it as a personal challenge to shitpost MF

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Mister Fister posted:

It's called a joke (on YOUR SA forums, no way!), no need to clutch your pearls so tightly. This forum had the same problem that D&D/CSPAM did, but the only difference was, Bernie fans on CSPAM didn't prostrate themselves like a certain subgroup of pats fans here did because Bernie fans outnumbered everyone else, lol.

Jesus Christ dude shut up

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

a neat cape posted:

Yo I'll loving fight anyone who fucks with Ehud.

Fight me.

Don't @ me

The first thing that came to mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Imagine being so stupid

• Locked thread