Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Hi me of six months ago. trump wins the election and the Patriots win the Super Bowl. Adjust your prescriptions accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Imagine if the Falcons could have stopped even just one two point conversion attempt?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

So the worst part The Day After is that I am forced to formally acknowledge in every conversation I have that Bill and Tom are the greatest of all time.

When does it end? I swear to gently caress, was this what it was like in the 90s with Jordan? Every time Brady wins a game, I have to go through the rote conversation of giving him props for being good? I never said he wasn't! How many times do I have to positively affirm that, yes, the Patriots are a really good team? Can't we just say those motherfuckers got another one and the least deserving fan base in sports was just gifted an absolutely magical championship and leave it at that?

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

My favorite is when Patriots fans point to Martellus Bennett, as if the backup tight end who has been on the team for less than a year is an equally valid symbol of the organization as the quarterback, head coach, and owner that have been around since 9/11.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

5 RING SHRIMP posted:

My favorite is when the PATRIOTS win Super Bowls every year since 9/11. Just my opinion

Tom Brady draws his power from Islamophobia.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Me

https://twitter.com/DandC/status/828988146075439107

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

I hope it's just Tom and bill lol

Same but also Gronk, Edelman, Hogan, Amendola, and Christian McCaffrey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Trump legitimately probably does not know how a bill becomes a law.

He also has about the same command of the English language as Jim Tomsula.

https://twitter.com/bobby/status/829016916979224576

• Locked thread